Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

I mean I do hear this?

I hear whites think they got it worse than black men....? lol

I have heard it on this forum

The only case that could possibly be true is at the very high end of the socio economic scale.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.
Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

That corny shit isn't funny, you racist POS.
It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.
Says the racist hypocrite accusing me of being racist. ignorant negroe.

Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.

Speak of the devil

I've seen this guy say it

lol

Democrats... the party of all people including white people... as long as you first shut up, admit privilege and agree to be tax cattle based on the privilege.

LOL! That's just moronic.

Yes, they are moronic. Hate white people as well, particularly white males who built civilization... they would not even exist was it not for white males.

The first humans were African.

And?

Jesus had dark skin.

Hating white males is not enough? You must also hate on the religion that built society?

As I stated, it's not just whiteness, it's anything that is functional or productive that they hate. Free shit and degeneracy is their love story.

I keep hearing about 'free shit', I have not received mine yet.

That is impossible to believe. More likely is that you are not even aware of it.

Again --- I think the term you're looking for here is the same one it always was.... "uppity".

Oh, right!

That's the term Biden used!

Yeah?

Linky-winky?

google won't let me!!!!!

Actually Michelle used that term

Again --- I think the term you're looking for here is the same one it always was.... "uppity".

Oh, right!

That's the term Biden used!

Yeah?

Linky-winky?

google won't let me!!!!!

Actually Michelle used that term

So no linky-dinky. I see. Give me a moment while I pick myself up off the floor where I fell from the shock.

That's what you are, a racist POS.

If you

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129
If you think that they exist because they think that white men are victims, you are even more clueless than I originally thought. You understand don’t you, that the Proud Boys is lead by a Hispanic and that many of its members are pocs?

Wow, it's so beautiful to see.

Kinda keeps in line with that Biden Unity bullshit....hunh ?

I don't think Biden or most people are interested in unifying with the likes of prison planet.

Then why is he saying it.

He's not. He[s talking to and for normal people.

Ah....yes....normal people.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
HappyJoy believe he's normal. Isn't that a hoot?

You started a fake gofundme charity, luckily nobody is as dumb as you and contributed to it. That's not normal.
If it was fake, then how would anyone contribute to it?

You're an idiot, of course.

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...
White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.
Maybe you don’t understand what white privilege means

Oh, please...by all means....explain it to me.
Simplest way I can describe it is getting the benefit of the doubt more often than other people.
Can you prove they get the benefit of the doubt more than other people?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've dealt with black racist trash like you in Minneapolis when I was younger and lived there. You know how to play the victim well. I first learned about your type when I was a youngster and a Black kid called me a "redneck". Never heard that term before. Then as a teenager working in a burger joint a Black teenager asked a white female coworker for a date and when she said "No, thank you", he accused her of being prejudiced. She had a boyfriend. I have two sisters married to Black men and numerous mixed nieces and nephews. Family. You can go fuck yourself, race hustler.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've dealt with black racist trash like you in Minneapolis when I was younger and lived there. You know how to play the victim well. I first learned about your type when I was a youngster and a Black kid called me a "redneck". Never heard that term before. Then as a teenager working in a burger joint a Black teenager asked a white female coworker for a date and when she said "No, thank you", he accused her of being prejudiced. She had a boyfriend. I have two sisters married to Black men and numerous mixed nieces and nephews. Family. You can go fuck yourself, race hustler.

it's funny how racist always claim their best friend is black or one of their family members is married to someone black or blah, blah, blah. He probably called a redneck because like now you said some dumb ass, racist ish.

it's funny how racist always claim their best friend is black or one of their family members is married to someone black or blah, blah, blah. He probably called a redneck because like now you said some dumb ass, racist ish.
You're one sick negroe.

You're one sick negroe.

Sick of racist trash like you.

it's funny how racist always claim their best friend is black or one of their family members is married to someone black or blah, blah, blah. He probably called a redneck because like now you said some dumb ass, racist Ishmael.
You're one sick negroe.

Good. Go stck a pistol up your fat nose and end your suffering.

it's funny how racist always claim their best friend is black or one of their family members is married to someone black or blah, blah, blah. He probably called a redneck because like now you said some dumb ass, racist Ishmael.
You're one sick negroe.

Good. Go stck a pistol up your fat nose and end your suffering.
Nobody suffering around here except you. Now, put that pistol in a holster and come off full alert.

Smells like jealousy in here...

Pot meet kettle. You whiny "black" folk are sickening.

You're one sick negroe.

You po lil black chile.....jus too many white folk for your liking.

Forum List

Back