Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

And I would say there's a very definite level of truth in the boy king's comments.

Liberal retards in this country have effectively made it a bad thing to be a white guy. If you're a while guy, you're evil. Period.

So, yeah, maybe we are victims to a degree. Unlike the boy king and his fellow negroes, though, we're not going to just sit back and whine about it. We're going to do something about it and, when we do, the retarded negro left won't know what hit it...
White guy here. No one has ever made me feel like I was a bad person for being so.

It's not like they don't try.

White privilege and all.

Where the fuck does Obama come up with this bullshit.
Maybe you don’t understand what white privilege means

Oh, please...by all means....explain it to me.
Simplest way I can describe it is getting the benefit of the doubt more often than other people.

I think that kind of sums it up.

I'm a white male and what I can say is that my race and sex has never, not for a moment held me back. I'd like others to have just as fair a chance. Doesn't mean life is easy or there aren't challenges, it just something that doesn't pile up additionally against all the other problems we face.

Their base loves white people almost as much as they do.

iu

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”
A chimp has to chimp-out every once and a while.

Democrats... the party of all people including white people... as long as you first shut up, admit privilege and agree to be tax cattle based on the privilege.

LOL! That's just moronic.

Yes, they are moronic. Hate white people as well, particularly white males who built civilization... they would not even exist was it not for white males.

The first humans were African.

Democrats... the party of all people including white people... as long as you first shut up, admit privilege and agree to be tax cattle based on the privilege.

Yes, they are moronic. Hate white people as well, particularly white males who built civilization... they would not even exist was it not for white males.

And?

And?

Jesus had dark skin.

And?

Jesus had dark skin.

Hating white males is not enough? You must also hate on the religion that built society?

As I stated, it's not just whiteness, it's anything that is functional or productive that they hate. Free shit and degeneracy is their love story.

Well.. let's take these things into consideration when looking at Barry's comments.

Let's look at the fact that the suicide rate, homelessness, unemployment, work related deaths, military service deaths, assaults and homicides all disproportionately effect white males..

Incarceration numbers are also increasing among white males, and rapes that occur while incarcerated are all highest among white men..and absolutely NO ONE gives a shit..

You will never hear these facts, and stats that disproportionately negatively impact White males (men in general really) from our government, or the media..

We are also the only race, and sex that everyone is totally fine with everyone openly shitting on.

White people (males in particular) have become the butt of every joke, and the Boogeymans bad guy for everything bad that has, or will happen in the world.

So yeah..not only are White males kinda under attack.. males in general are getting shit all over constantly, and no one at all gives a fuck, or will ever talk about it.

Last edited:

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

A Trump Humper posted this bullshit with a straight face, what a joke.
Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

That corny shit isn't funny, you racist POS.

To be fair, Obama is divisive, and he is a moron, so how can he act as if he were not a divisive moron?

Again --- I think the term you're looking for here is the same one it always was.... "uppity".

Oh, right!

That's the term Biden used!

And?

Jesus had dark skin.

Hating white males is not enough? You must also hate on the religion that built society?

As I stated, it's not just whiteness, it's anything that is functional or productive that they hate. Free shit and degeneracy is their love story.

I keep hearing about 'free shit', I have not received mine yet.

It's sad that President Obama is trying to take over Trump's spot as the numero uno divider of all time. Only 53 days until Trump toast, thank God!

Take over?

He and Biden started it.

They both continue it.

They share the #1 spot.

And?

Jesus had dark skin.

I keep hearing about 'free shit', I have not received mine yet.

Get in line, bub!

Obumbo made martyrs out of thugs and you ex slaves did the shuck and jive while singing "Nobody knows da truble I seen".

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

Can't wait for the defense from the right wing sycophants...oh sorry, sure sounded like you were describing Trump.

Again --- I think the term you're looking for here is the same one it always was.... "uppity".

Oh, right!

That's the term Biden used!

Yeah?

Linky-winky?

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to make you think about how Black Americans are being exploited by the Democrat party.

You are mad most black folks aren't bowing down to Republicans, stop being so racist and you might get a few more black folks to support republicans other than boot lickers like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, rotten Candace Owens, etc.

Forum List

Back