Obama Continues To Behave Like A Divisive Moron

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

This self loving prick can't get enough of himself.

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

This guy is an embarrassment.

Can't wait for the defense from the left wing sycophants.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”

Someone should tell him that before he shoves those wine corks up his ass...he should take them out of the bottle.

Appearing on the syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club," Obama said Wednesday, “What’s always interesting to me is the degree to which you’ve seen created in Republican politics the sense that White males are victims.”

The country's 44th president continued noting, “They are the ones who are under attack – which obviously doesn’t jive with both history and data and economics. But that’s a sincere belief that’s been internalized, that’s a story that’s being told and how you unwind that is going to be not something that is done right away, it’s going to take some time.”
ObamaChinaDoll1.jpg

As a white male --- which I am assuming you are --- do you feel as though you have been victimized?

Wonder how many American's know jug ears won most of his elections by disqualifying mail in ballots of his opponents

• Banned

As a white male --- which I am assuming you are --- do you feel as though you have been victimized?

You can assume anything you want.

Under attack...from whom ?

Trump just put two white males on the SCOTUS.

Of course, one of them was stupidly attacked.....but not for the same reasons Mr. Winecork-up-the-ass is talking about.

Obama is an asshole.

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
1606495223713.png

Democrat party takes half of our income, giving it up towards means that are antithetical to our interests and our values.

So yes, obviously, it's called theft. There is more money transferred from white productive males to other people - and again, against our interests, than from any other group.

White males are the most victimized group when it comes to government. In their eyes we are tax cattle to be farmed. Other groups are primarily the receivers of the benefits produced by white males - yet the moochers have convinced themselves they are somehow the victims of the equation.

Last edited:

No defense necessary. He's 100% on the money. Why do you think organizations like Unite the Right and Proud Boys exist? I mean, they've stated it out in the open.
View attachment 422129

You stupid fuck.

If you look at Antifa and many BLM gatherings....there are lot of white males there too.

It's sad that President Obama is trying to take over Trump's spot as the numero uno divider of all time. Only 53 days until Trump toast, thank God!

The country was victimized.

Again --- I think the term you're looking for here is the same one it always was.... "uppity".

Democrat party takes almost half of our income, giving it up towards means that are antithetical to our interests and our values.

So yes, obviously, it's called theft.

The KKK was started by white males 150 years ago.

Obama is full of shit.

Again --- I think the term you're looking for here is the same one it always was.... "uppity".

Sorry....elitist is the term I use to describe Mr. Winecork-up-the-ass.

View attachment 422129
Trump revived the John Birch Society to build a coalition of whites who feared losing out to minority, non-Christians

That's The Mooch
Keep up!

You can assume anything you want.

Under attack...from whom ?

Trump just put two white males on the SCOTUS.

Of course, one of them was stupidly attacked.....but not for the same reasons Mr. Winecork-up-the-ass is talking about.

Obama is an asshole.
So, is the answer to my question yes or no, do you feel victimized?

New Topics

Forum List

Back