Obama, Congress, Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Recovery?

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
Here are examples of how Obama, Congress and our elected officials
saw fit to spend borrowed money intended to be injected into the economy,
in the early years following the economic crisis.

These are from 2011-2013

This one I find interesting, if not comical, considering.

#12 During 2012, the federal government spent 15 million dollars
to help Russian weapons institutes recruit nuclear scientists.

Ok then...here we go

#1 The National Science Foundation has given $384,949 to Yale University to do a study on “Sexual Conflict, Social Behavior and the Evolution of Waterfowl Genitalia”. Try not to laugh, but much of this research involves examining and measuring the reproductive organs of male ducks.
(They were awarded this money in Aug 2009!)

#2 The IRS spent $60,000 on a film parody of “Star Trek” and a film parody of “Gilligan’s Island”. Internal Revenue Service employees were the actors in the two parodies, so as you can imagine the acting was really bad.

#3 The National Institutes of Health has given $1.5 million to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts to study why “three-quarters” of lesbians in the United States are overweight and why most gay males are not.

#4 The National Institutes of Health has also spent $2.7 million to study why lesbians have more “vulnerability to hazardous drinking”.

#5 The U.S. government is giving sixteen F-16s and 200 Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt even though the new president of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi (a member of the Muslim Brotherhood), constantly makes statements such as the following

“Dear brothers, we must not forget to nurse our children and grandchildren
on hatred towards those Zionists and Jews, and all those who support them”

#6 During 2012, the salaries of Barack Obama’s three climate change advisers combined came to a grand total of more than $370,000.

#7 Overall, 139 different White House staffers were making at least $100,000 during 2012, and there were 20 staffers that made the maximum of $172,200.

#8 Amazingly, U.S. taxpayers spend more than 1.4 billion dollars a yearon the Obamas. Meanwhile, British taxpayers only spend about 58 million dollars on the entire royal family.

#9 During 2012, $25,000 of federal money was spent on a promotional tour for the Alabama Watermelon Queen.

#10 The U.S. government spent $505,000 “to promote specialty hair and beauty products for cats and dogs” in 2012.

#11 NASA spends close to a million dollars a year developing a menu of food for a manned mission to Mars even though it is being projected that a manned mission to Mars is still decades away.

#12 During 2012, the federal government spent 15 million dollars to help Russian weapons institutes recruit nuclear scientists.

#13 Over the past 15 years, a total of approximately $5.25 million
has been spent on hair care services for the U.S. Senate.

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

He has since retired, due to cancer,
but would publish a waste book every year

You can view the rest of the list here
This is in addition to the waste book and from the initial list.

Tell me again how great Obama is.
Tell me again how he saved our economy... 20 trillion in debt
Complain again about the cost of Trump's security :321:

The economic cannibalization of american society over the past half century has been utterly bipartisan.

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I want to know why we are giving Obama's mother-in-law $160,000 a year for life. I would much rather give 2 homeless vets $80,000 a year for life. They did something to earn our money. Granny has been living like the queen mum for 8 years now.
Congress BLOWS the Whistle on Michelle Obama's Mom's Corruption

Here we go again, see how this works? The corporate state media pitches this as "the worst people in history". And the american public swallows and follows into hissyfitting.

And the system just goes right on unquestioned.

It's the system, the power structure. Congress just found out and is aghast? Mutherfucker please.

I want to know why we are giving Obama's mother-in-law $160,000 a year for life. I would much rather give 2 homeless vets $80,000 a year for life. They did something to earn our money. Granny has been living like the queen mum for 8 years now.
It pissed me off when I read your post, I think you missed this....

***UPDATE*** Boston Tribune is a spoof site. This story is going viral because of the 8 years of corruption we have seen in the White House. The report was a “joke”… as if there’s something funny about the Obama’s corruption?

The 'story' has already been taken down from the 'Boston Tribune' site

These are from 2011-2013

Ok then...here we go

#1 The National Science Foundation has given $384,949 to Yale University to do a study on “Sexual Conflict, Social Behavior and the Evolution of Waterfowl Genitalia”. Try not to laugh, but much of this research involves examining and measuring the reproductive organs of male ducks.

#2 The IRS spent $60,000 on a film parody of “Star Trek” and a film parody of “Gilligan’s Island”. Internal Revenue Service employees were the actors in the two parodies, so as you can imagine the acting was really bad.

#3 The National Institutes of Health has given $1.5 million to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts to study why “three-quarters” of lesbians in the United States are overweight and why most gay males are not.

#4 The National Institutes of Health has also spent $2.7 million to study why lesbians have more “vulnerability to hazardous drinking”.

#5 The U.S. government is giving sixteen F-16s and 200 Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt even though the new president of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi (a member of the Muslim Brotherhood), constantly makes statements such as the following

#6 During 2012, the salaries of Barack Obama’s three climate change advisers combined came to a grand total of more than $370,000.

#7 Overall, 139 different White House staffers were making at least $100,000 during 2012, and there were 20 staffers that made the maximum of $172,200.

#8 Amazingly, U.S. taxpayers spend more than 1.4 billion dollars a yearon the Obamas. Meanwhile, British taxpayers only spend about 58 million dollars on the entire royal family.

#9 During 2012, $25,000 of federal money was spent on a promotional tour for the Alabama Watermelon Queen.

#10 The U.S. government spent $505,000 “to promote specialty hair and beauty products for cats and dogs” in 2012.

#11 NASA spends close to a million dollars a year developing a menu of food for a manned mission to Mars even though it is being projected that a manned mission to Mars is still decades away.

#12 During 2012, the federal government spent 15 million dollars to help Russian weapons institutes recruit nuclear scientists.

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

did you find the one that proves Obama lowered the federal deficit $1 BILLION dollars ?

nah, of course you didn't.

***UPDATE*** Boston Tribune is a spoof site. This story is going viral because of the 8 years of corruption we have seen in the White House. The report was a “joke”… as if there’s something funny about the Obama’s corruption?

Well hell real, I don't want to piss you off. This fake News shit is going to be a real drag on the validity of any news now.

Well hell real, I don't want to piss you off. This fake News shit is going to be a real drag on the validity of any news now.
Lol..no...you didn't piss me off...the story that ended up
being fake pissed me off when I read your post...
I'm like, wtf...then, as I started reading the article, I'm like...
Oh hell no! If I wouldn't have scrolled a little further down
after the end of the article, I wouldn't have seen the 'memo' either!

Agree...this fake news is out of control

These are from 2011-2013

Ok then...here we go

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

did you find the one that proves Obama lowered the federal deficit $1 BILLION dollars ?

One reason for that is a billion dollars out of the deficit is so insignificant that no one would care if he had.

Putting Obama in the same sentence as "fiscal responsibility" is like putting Algore in the same sentence with "truth."

These are from 2011-2013

Ok then...here we go

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

One reason for that is a billion dollars out of the deficit is so insignificant that no one would care if he had.

yet another idiot who doen't know the deficit from his ass ... DDDDUUUURRRRRRRR

the total deficit was $1.4 billion, now it's a little over .4 billion.

10.15.15_0.jpg

Strong growth in individual tax collection drove the U.S. budget deficit to a fresh Obama-era low in fiscal 2015, the Treasury Department said Thursday.
For the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30 the shortfall was $439 billion, a decrease of 9%, or $44 billion, from last year. The deficit is the smallest of Barack Obama’s presidency and the lowest since 2007 in both dollar terms and as a percentage of gross domestic product.

Last edited:

These are from 2011-2013

Ok then...here we go

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

It's a wonder how some people found their way out of the birth canal.

These are from 2011-2013

Ok then...here we go

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

10.15.15_0.jpg

Strong growth in individual tax collection drove the U.S. budget deficit to a fresh Obama-era low in fiscal 2015, the Treasury Department said Thursday.
For the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30 the shortfall was $439 billion, a decrease of 9%, or $44 billion, from last year. The deficit is the smallest of Barack Obama’s presidency and the lowest since 2007 in both dollar terms and as a percentage of gross domestic product.
You're the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo.
How many times must I flush before you go away?

These are from 2011-2013

Ok then...here we go

Tom Coburn
R Oklahoma

10.15.15_0.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble (oh, who am I kidding, I love to), but that chart shows the deficit as topping out at 1.4 TRILLION, and is now at 400 BILLION. Please to learn to read a chart. Better yet, look up the actual numbers.

Forum List

Back