Obama, Congress Approval Tanks

New Gallup Poll finds Americans suddenly souring more on Obama; Now, why could that be? | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Obama's Approval: 46%

Congress' Approval: 16%

---

Obama has united us...against his Congress.

I suspect I am not the only one who finds this hysterically funny.

What really makes me laugh is that the Republicans and the Democrats still think the other side is responsible. Truth is that the majority of 'we, the People' despise both equally. :lol:

The approvel reflects the public's anger over Barry and Congresses trying to push somthing we don't want on us.

I can't remember teh USA ever being so angry over one issue that didn't involve war the way they are over 'healthcare.'

The approvel reflects the public's anger over Barry and Congresses trying to push somthing we don't want on us.

I can't remember teh USA ever being so angry over one issue that didn't involve war the way they are over 'healthcare.'

True dat.

I respectfully disagree. I believe this has everything to do with the fact that Congress is completely and utterly broken. They are accomplishing NOTHING and the people see it. The people gave the Democrats a supermajority and they STILL couldn't pass healthcare reform. The people want healthcare reform and since the Republicans don't want it, they gave the Democrats everything they needed to get it done, and they STILL managed to fuck it up.

They gave congress a mandate to clean up and be accountable. To stop the midnight sunday votes, no more of this deem passed stuff, a congresss that listened to its constituents rather than special interests.

They voted for honest process, and got things like the Louisiana purchase, the kickback to ben nelson, and now the water thing in CA.

People don't care if a particualar bill gets passed or not. Politics is politics, things happen or they don't. They are getting tired of the finagalling. Which they thought they voted out in 2006

I respectfully disagree. I believe this has everything to do with the fact that Congress is completely and utterly broken. They are accomplishing NOTHING and the people see it. The people gave the Democrats a supermajority and they STILL couldn't pass healthcare reform. The people want healthcare reform and since the Republicans don't want it, they gave the Democrats everything they needed to get it done, and they STILL managed to fuck it up.
Keep telling yourself that even though the majority is opposed to this health care bill.

Keep telling yourself that even though the majority is opposed to this health care bill.

Totally agree.

A majority of Americans do not want this HC bill.

The Congress is ignoring what we the people want.

The Congress isn't broke its peopled by fucking morons who THINK they know whats best for us dumb taxpayers.

"My poll is better than your poll" crap is what gets our politicians into these messes in the first place, so please refrain. The American people put Obama into office. He key platform agenda was healthcare reform. Like it or not, the people voted for healthcare reform.

"My poll is better than your poll" crap is what gets our politicians into these messes in the first place, so please refrain. The American people put Obama into office. He key platform agenda was healthcare reform. Like it or not, the people voted for healthcare reform.

No VaY......his popularity skyrocketed when he started to use the mantra:

"Change the way we do things in Washington"

People voted for change....not for healthcare.

Are you serious? You are NOT this dense. I have seen better from you. Healthcare CHANGE was part of the CHANGE....

Are you serious? You are NOT this dense. I have seen better from you. Healthcare CHANGE was part of the CHANGE....

No VaY.....

Change the way we do things in Washinton was the mantra.

Healthcare was mentioned, yes, but never as a complete overhaul.

Change the way we do things in Washinton was what gfot the people going.

"The last 8 years" contributed as well.

And no...I am not that dense. I am a welkl informed rational guy that does not believe everything I hear.

No VaY.....

And no...I am not that dense. I am a welkl informed rational guy that does not believe everything I hear.

I'm glad to hear that you are welkl informed...that actually explains a bit...

No VaY.....

Yeah...thanks.

The first time I realized I was welkl informed was when some guy tried to sell me some oil welkls in Texas......and I knew they were dried up welkls.

But after reading George Orwelkls 1984, I realized I still had a lot to learn....and I did...very welkl mind you...very welkl indeed.

No VaY.....

Yeah...thanks.

The first time I realized I was welkl informed was when some guy tried to sell me some oil welkls in Texas......and I knew they were dried up welkls.

But after reading George Orwelkls 1984, I realized I still had a lot to learn....and I did...very welkl mind you...very welkl indeed.

A healthy sense of humor is invaluable in life. Kudos to you!

Yeah...thanks.

A healthy sense of humor is invaluable in life. Kudos to you!

It keeps me smiling everyday....regardless of the struggles I may encounter.

Forum List

Back