Obama commutes 8 cocaine convictions....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
...and pardons 13 others. These eight were given 20 years to life for crack cocaine, while a republican congressman was given a one year probation for his coke conviction. Obama did it to draw attention to the "fair sentencing" issue that's about to come up. Anyone notice the disparity? White potentates get probation, black poor get life.

Obama Uses Pardon Power To Release Prisoners Sentenced Under Draconian Drug Laws | ThinkProgress

Crack vs Powder.
Not sure if I agree with the disparity between the two when it comes to sentencing,but crack is more addictive then powder so I can see why they do it.

Pardoning crack dealers sure isnt going to help his image though.

Last edited:
legalize drugs and teach people to stop using. Works better than the prison system.

Some will do drugs no matter what you do. If locking them up two or three times isnt enough to stop em,a class sure as hell ain't gonna do it.
And legalizing cocaine or heroin is the last thing you want to do. It would totally destroy this country. But I guess the Darwin effect would soon weed out the losers in society so it might be a good thing in the long run.
Pot I dont have a problem with.

The disparity is due to one of the defendants being white and one black. Coming up i always wondered why Black people got more time when white people were the ones bringing drugs in. I didn't know any black people who owned the planes and boats required to bring it into the US.

The disparity is due to one of the defendants being white and one black. Coming up i always wondered why Black people got more time when white people were the ones bringing drugs in. I didn't know any black people who owned the planes and boats required to bring it into the US.

Yeah....I'm sure it's those nasty white guys digging all those tunnels under the border.
And it's gotta be the honkies driving those death trap submarines.:lol:
And of course it's whitey driving across the border with the spare tire packed with coke.
And dont forget all the white dudes you see on the street corner selling crack.

Did you try to fail here or does it just come natural?

Yeah....I'm sure it's those nasty white guys digging all those tunnels under the border.
And of course it's whitey driving across the border with the spare tire packed with coke.

Why would they do all that when they had planes to fly it in? You never addressed how the crack got to the states. Why not?

Last edited:
legalize drugs and teach people to stop using. Works better than the prison system.

Some will do drugs no matter what you do. If locking them up two or three times isnt enough to stop em,a class sure as hell ain't gonna do it.
And legalizing cocaine or heroin is the last thing you want to do. It would totally destroy this country. But I guess the Darwin effect would soon weed out the losers in society so it might be a good thing in the long run.

Coke, opium and heroin was legal in the US before 1908.

You never addressed how the crack got to the states. Why not?

From the rumor mill it was the CIA and Reagan.
We can thank the Nazi's for meth.

Why would they do all that when they had planes to fly it in? You never addressed how the crack got to the states. Why not?

OK,now I know your brainless.
I just gave you four examples as to how it gets here. And those methods are the most common.
Do you watch the news at all? They just busted one of the most advanced tunnel systems to date. And I'd be willing to put up a thousand bucks against your welfare check that white guys weren't the one's digging or using it.
Try again.

I just gave you four examples as to how it gets here. And those methods are the most common.
Do you watch the news at all? They just busted one of the most advanced tunnel systems to date. And I'd be willing to put up a thousand bucks against your welfare check that white guys weren't the one's digging or using it.
Try again.

Please spare me your idiocy. Do you expect me to believe the amount of drugs being moved was through tunnels at the Mexican border? :lol: Trust me i know for a fact white people brought it in.

also to note: white people don't use crack.

article-2524493-1A114B7E00000578-412_634x417.jpg

Coke, opium and heroin was legal in the US before 1908.

And they outlawed it. Wonder why?
My mother treated junkies for twenty years and the stories she told were hair raising.
The relapse rates are extremely high among cocaine and heroin users. The best method is incarceration with education because most junkies cant afford to spend thirty days in rehab so they can get cleaned up. But they have to want to or you're wasting your time.

Try again.

Please spare me your idiocy. Do you expect me to believe the amount of drugs being moved was through tunnels at the Mexican border? :lol: Trust me i know for a fact white people brought it in.

LOL...Dude you're a complete moron.
But you just keep on blaming whitey. It is after all,the only thing you know.

Here's an idea. Tell your brothers to stop smoking and selling crack and there wont be a market.
Just say no...dumbass.

also to note: white people don't use crack.

article-2524493-1A114B7E00000578-412_634x417.jpg

Who said that?
But it is a fact that the crackhead mayor bought his rock from the brothers.

Try again.

LOL...Dude you're a complete moron.
But you just keep on blaming whitey. It is after all,the only thing you know.

Here's an idea. Tell your brothers to stop smoking and selling crack and there wont be a market.
Just say no...dumbass.

Tell your brothers to stop snorting coke and using meth and there wont be a market. The point is that Black people are receiving harsher sentences and for what?

Forum List

Back