Obama commutes 8 cocaine convictions....

Please spare me your idiocy. Do you expect me to believe the amount of drugs being moved was through tunnels at the Mexican border? :lol: Trust me i know for a fact white people brought it in.

LOL...Dude you're a complete moron.
But you just keep on blaming whitey. It is after all,the only thing you know.

Here's an idea. Tell your brothers to stop smoking and selling crack and there wont be a market.
Just say no...dumbass.

Tell your brothers to stop snorting coke and using meth and there wont be a market. The point is that Black people are receiving harsher sentences and for what?

Can you read? Crack is more dangerous then powder cocaine. If a white guy gets busted with crack he will receive the same sentence as a brother if all things are equal.
Now if the white guy holds a job and owns his own home and can afford a lawyer,of course he'll get a lighter sentence then a brother with multiple convictions in his past and a court appointed attorney.
And if the situation were reversed the white guy would receive the longer sentence.
It just so happens that blacks show a propensity for crime and drug dealing. And there is no arguing that fact.
Get your own house in order then you can bitch. Until then? Well you know..........

And oh, hey, guess what? The crackhead whose sentence was commuted just happens to be the first cousin of democrat MA Governor Deval Patrick. Imagine that! Small world, huh?

:rolleyes:

Harsh sentences for drugs is a great way to keep criminals locked up. Everyone knows doing drugs is illegal, so if you're so dumb you do it anyway, good riddance.

Of course El Cokehead Hussein does the wrong thing, and pardons his fellow crack-heads, instead of pushing for harsher mandatory sentencing so whites don't get off so easily.

LOL...Dude you're a complete moron.
But you just keep on blaming whitey. It is after all,the only thing you know.

Here's an idea. Tell your brothers to stop smoking and selling crack and there wont be a market.
Just say no...dumbass.

Tell your brothers to stop snorting coke and using meth and there wont be a market. The point is that Black people are receiving harsher sentences and for what?

Can you read? Crack is more dangerous then powder cocaine. If a white guy gets busted with crack he will receive the same sentence as a brother if all things are equal.
Now if the white guy holds a job and owns his own home and can afford a lawyer,of course he'll get a lighter sentence then a brother with multiple convictions in his past and a court appointed attorney.
And if the situation were reversed the white guy would receive the longer sentence.
It just so happens that blacks show a propensity for crime and drug dealing. And there is no arguing that fact.
Get your own house in order then you can bitch. Until then? Well you know..........

Pretty convenient that crack is deem more dangerous than regular cocaine since that is the drug of choice for minority addicts while cocaine is for white addicts. Its a drug regardless and should have the same sentence. I'm glad they were commuted. Teach these racist pricks a lesson.

Pretty convenient that crack is deem more dangerous than regular cocaine since that is the drug of choice for minority addicts while cocaine is for white addicts. Its a drug regardless and should have the same sentence. I'm glad they were commuted. Teach these racist pricks a lesson.

Yuck it up dumb ass. I dont give a shit if they get out of prison because they wont be moving into my neighborhood.
They'll be moving back into your neighborhood to rob and pillage.
Hide Yo Wife,Hide Yo Daughters,Hide Yo Dog.
I'll sit back and watch the trend continue. You know the one....

Yuck it up dumb ass. I dont give a shit if they get out of prison because they wont be moving into my neighborhood.

Actually they like you couldn't afford my neighborhood. I just like seeing a wrong righted. The POTUS is doing good work. Equal sentencing for criminals is just a start. Just wait until his last year or two.

Actually they like you couldn't afford my neighborhood. I just like seeing a wrong righted. The POTUS is doing good work. Equal sentencing for criminals is just a start. Just wait until his last year or two.

Ah I get it. You dont care about your brothers getting shot and killed in the ghetto.
It'a all about the politics with you. Figures...fucken race pimp.

LoL....The only minorities in my neighborhood are cutting the grass and maintaining the golf course.
And of course the members of the Mumback tribe come through twice a week.

...and pardons 13 others. These eight were given 20 years to life for crack cocaine, while a republican congressman was given a one year probation for his coke conviction. Obama did it to draw attention to the "fair sentencing" issue that's about to come up. Anyone notice the disparity? White potentates get probation, black poor get life.

Obama Uses Pardon Power To Release Prisoners Sentenced Under Draconian Drug Laws | ThinkProgress

Crack vs Powder.
Not sure if I agree with the disparity between the two when it comes to sentencing,but crack is more addictive then powder so I can see why they do it.

Pardoning crack dealers sure isnt going to help his image though.
Crack IS NOT more addictive, that's just bullshit. The poor do crack, the rich do powder, THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT.

The disparity is due to one of the defendants being white and one black. Coming up i always wondered why Black people got more time when white people were the ones bringing drugs in. I didn't know any black people who owned the planes and boats required to bring it into the US.

Yeah....I'm sure it's those nasty white guys digging all those tunnels under the border.
And it's gotta be the honkies driving those death trap submarines.:lol:
And of course it's whitey driving across the border with the spare tire packed with coke.
And dont forget all the white dudes you see on the street corner selling crack.

Did you try to fail here or does it just come natural?
None of that would be happening if the rich weren't buying it. The vast majority of coke is bought by the ones that have the money. Coke is an affluent recreation.

legalize drugs and teach people to stop using. Works better than the prison system.
Again, the rich get probation, the poor go to prison. Give the poor a reasonable life, they won't be doing crack to escape their misery.

Why would they do all that when they had planes to fly it in? You never addressed how the crack got to the states. Why not?

OK,now I know your brainless.
I just gave you four examples as to how it gets here. And those methods are the most common.
Do you watch the news at all? They just busted one of the most advanced tunnel systems to date. And I'd be willing to put up a thousand bucks against your welfare check that white guys weren't the one's digging or using it.
Try again.

Please spare me your idiocy. Do you expect me to believe the amount of drugs being moved was through tunnels at the Mexican border? :lol: Trust me i know for a fact white people brought it in.
If they really wanted to catch the coke smugglers, they'd the oil tankers. When I was in the oil industry, my supervisor sold me an ounce a month. He was selling it to the whole crew. Then I got fired for saying something about it.

Yeah....I'm sure it's those nasty white guys digging all those tunnels under the border.
And of course it's whitey driving across the border with the spare tire packed with coke.

also to note: white people don't use crack.

article-2524493-1A114B7E00000578-412_634x417.jpg

Who said that?
But it is a fact that the crackhead mayor bought his rock from the brothers.
You think that republican congressman bought his coke from the brothers too?

The disparity is due to one of the defendants being white and one black. Coming up i always wondered why Black people got more time when white people were the ones bringing drugs in. I didn't know any black people who owned the planes and boats required to bring it into the US.

None of that would be happening if the rich weren't buying it. The vast majority of coke is bought by the ones that have the money. Coke is an affluent recreation.

legalize drugs and teach people to stop using. Works better than the prison system.
Again, the rich get probation, the poor go to prison. Give the poor a reasonable life, they won't be doing crack to escape their misery.

You're so full of shit....
Who do you think the majority of crack users are? It sure as hell aint the white boys in the burbs.
And if you think crack isnt more addictive then powder you dont know shit.
What exactly do you think crack is? I'll tell you since you appear to be a moron.
It's coke in it's purist form. The cut and other crap is cooked away leaving the rock which when smoked hits your system much faster then powder ever could.

Hmm, what logic....addicts are going to burglarize the poor homes instead of the rich homes. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Hmm, what logic....addicts are going to burglarize the poor homes instead of the rich homes. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Bwahahahaha............Those types wouldnt make it three blocks into my neighborhood without being pulled over by the cops.

Harsh sentences for drugs is a great way to keep criminals locked up. Everyone knows doing drugs is illegal, so if you're so dumb you do it anyway, good riddance.

Of course El Cokehead Hussein does the wrong thing, and pardons his fellow crack-heads, instead of pushing for harsher mandatory sentencing so whites don't get off so easily.

^^^^^^^Obviously okay with his taxes paying $40,000.00 per year for each prisioner with a life sentence. The U.S. has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds prisoners. It's this kind of reasoning that wants to destroy Social Security and Medicare, so that we can turn prisons into retirement homes for the elderly. Prisons will be where the old folks can go to get their free meds and a bed and hot shower, when this idiot throws them out in the street.

Bwahahahaha............Those types wouldnt make it three blocks into my neighborhood without being pulled over by the cops.
That's what Sharon Tate and so many other snooty rich have thought too. I really love, you not being able to see your karma coming. "The first shall be last" and that's for eternity. But I'll toss a few alms in your cup when I see you at the gate. It must be easy to ignore your karma without a conscience.

You're so full of shit....
Who do you think the majority of crack users are? It sure as hell aint the white boys in the burbs.
And if you think crack isnt more addictive then powder you dont know shit.
What exactly do you think crack is? I'll tell you since you appear to be a moron.
It's coke in it's purist form. The cut and other crap is cooked away leaving the rock which when smoked hits your system much faster then powder ever could.
I love it when morons like you pretend to know something that they don't have a clue about. It's like watching Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann talk about God. BWAH HA HA HA HA! Keep making a fool of yourself, it's fun to watch.

Forum List

Back