Obama challenges press to find flips...and they do

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Obama stupidly, arrogantly charged the press with finding Romney flip flops.

They didn't find any on Romney BUT.....

"Obama in 1996: Answers a questionnaire and says he supports banning assault weapons, handguns."

"Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right."

"Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana."

"Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration "hides behind executive privilege." He later asserted it on Fast and Furious."

"Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate."

Obama Says To Look At "Videotape" For His Flip-Flops

"Obama in 1996: Answers a questionnaire and says he supports banning assault weapons, handguns."

"Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right."

"Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana."

"Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration "hides behind executive privilege." He later asserted it on Fast and Furious."

?

2008?

Mitt flip flops every 30 seconds.

So prove it, loser.

Better neg me for posting facts again. They are upsetting, I know, when one counts on misinformation and lies.

Pile of poopoo never has anything intelligent to say. Dont take it personally kosher. He cant help it

Woah......wait........what???? :eusa_eh:

If I negged you, would it motivate you? You'll feel a neg from me more than I'll feel negs from you, but I'll do it if that's what it take.

?

2008?

Mitt flip flops every 30 seconds.

last week sequester
last week Romney didn't support GMC

We're talking about the Retard in Chief, Obama. Who retardedly told the press to look for flip flops.

A sure sign that he realizes his own record on flipping and flopping is pretty stupendous.

Forum List

Back