Obama campaigning actually HURT Hillary..he said that a vote for Hillary was a vote for his policies

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Thanks for the win, Obama...I guess you know how people feel about your policies....it was a COMPLETE REJECTION OF HIS AWFUL POLICIES.

He talked about himself and his policies more than he spoke about Hillary.

ESPECIALLY IN WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA.

Liberals are going to have to change their "DUMB RACIST SOUTHERNER" mantra to include WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA.

Thanks for the win, Obama...I guess you know how people feel about your policies....it was a COMPLETE REJECTION OF HIS AWFUL POLICIES.

He talked about himself and his policies more than he spoke about Hillary.

ESPECIALLY IN WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA.

Liberals are going to have to change their "DUMB RACIST SOUTHERNER" mantra to include WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA.

Didn't help him in 2014, why would he think it would help her now?

The news coverage just kept bringing up the fact that Obama was still president. I think that motivated a certain group of people who were very enthusiastic about Mr Trump.

Complete rejection? More people voted for Hillary than Trump. Enough people falling for Trump's BS is a more likely scenario. How are they going to feel when he starts walking back on his campaign promises?

Complete rejection? More people voted for Hillary than Trump. Enough people falling for Trump's BS is a more likely scenario. How are they going to feel when he starts walking back on his campaign promises?

...and she will be the POTUS as much as I will. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

...and she will be the POTUS as much as I will. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Non-responsive! Are you afraid to admit that Trump's already starting to turn his back on the people that elected him?

Forum List

Back