Obama camp looking to expand the map?

Republicans will retain the House, and although more of an uphill battle will likely take control of the Senate as well. The President will be re-elected, not by a landslide, but a comfortable, convincing margin – somewhere in the neighborhood of 303 EC votes.

I agree with the house, but I'm starting to think the Dems will hang onto the senate. I think the final EC count will be in the 330 range.

So you putting your dog in the fight?:eusa_whistle:

Republicans will retain the House, and although more of an uphill battle will likely take control of the Senate as well. The President will be re-elected, not by a landslide, but a comfortable, convincing margin – somewhere in the neighborhood of 303 EC votes.

I agree with the house, but I'm starting to think the Dems will hang onto the senate. I think the final EC count will be in the 330 range.

?

?

Don't be stupid

I think the final EC count will be in the 330 range
If you aren't putting your dog in the fight why are you making such a stupid proclamation such as that with such a shitty economy?

?

Don't be stupid

If you aren't putting your dog in the fight why are you making such a stupid proclamation such as that with such a shitty economy?

I'm just telling you what the numbers look like to me. No need to cuss and hurl personal insults - if you have a different prediction and reasons for that prediction, then share them by all means.

Right now, Obama leads in enough states to garner 347.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ctions_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Last edited:

Don't be stupid

I'm just telling you what the numbers look like to me. No need to cuss and hurl personal insults - if you have a different prediction and reasons for that prediction, then share them by all means.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

The numbers you're looking are skewed or cooked, as long as the economy is fucked that's how the numbers will be.

It's becoming almost laughable how the GOP support is drying up in the Senatorial races.

Don't be stupid

The numbers you're looking are skewed or cooked, as long as the economy is fucked that's how the numbers will be.

RCP has historically averaged out the partisan outliers and produced very accurate results. Law of averages says they'll probably miss one pretty badly eventually. Who knows, maybe this one is the one. And maybe the polls showing a majority feel cautiously optimistic about the economy are wrong as well. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

It's becoming almost laughable how the GOP support is drying up in the Senatorial races.

Looks like Romney might be acting as a drag on some of these senate races.

Im sure he is looking to expand the map. he needs at least 7 more imaginary states to have a good shot of winning.

RCP has historically averaged out the partisan outliers and produced very accurate results. Law of averages says they'll probably miss one pretty badly eventually. Who knows, maybe this one is the one. And mayber the polls showing a majority feel cautiously optimistic about the economy are wrong as well. I guess we'll see.

Historically speaking no president has been re-elected with a shitty economy since FDR

RCP has historically averaged out the partisan outliers and produced very accurate results. Law of averages says they'll probably miss one pretty badly eventually. Who knows, maybe this one is the one. And mayber the polls showing a majority feel cautiously optimistic about the economy are wrong as well. I guess we'll see.

Historically speaking no president has been re-elected with a shitty economy since FDR

MHO is that measurable economic metrics could make a decent point. Mere profainity fails.

MHO is that measurable economic metrics could make a decent point. Mere profainity fails.

Carter was a much better president than obama is and he failed.

Last edited:
Going after Arizona makes Romney defend Arizona

He has been slipping in recent polls, putting Arizona in play will stretch Romney thinner

Forum List

Back