Obama-Buyer's remorse

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Anyone vote for Obama who regrets it now? If so, why?

Thank you,

The 40% of Tea Party members who were independets and Democrats who voted for Obama regret it.

You're making numbers up.

8% of "tea partiers" are Democrats. And there are no numbers to support that they all voted for Obama. I would imagine the percentage of "tea party" members who voted for Obama to be quite small.

The 40% of Tea Party members who were independets and Democrats who voted for Obama regret it.

8% of "tea partiers" are Democrats. And there are no numbers to support that they all voted for Obama. I would imagine the percentage of "tea party" members who voted for Obama to be quite small.

There ARE numbers to support that Hillary won the primary and the superdelegates voted against the will of their constituents to put Mr Fail At Every Turn in office.

There ARE numbers to support that Hillary won the primary and the superdelegates voted against the will of their constituents to put Mr Fail At Every Turn in office.

You still stuck on that?
You are as bad as KerrywonOhio.:razz:

You still stuck on that?

Not even close. Not even NEAR most of the leftwingnuts on THIS board still using Bush as a deflection from the failure you voted for.

When you get a clue about politics, let me know. I might be on social security by then, but I won't hold my breath.

You still stuck on that?

Not even close. Not even NEAR most of the leftwingnuts on THIS board still using Bush as a deflection from the failure you voted for.

When you get a clue about politics, let me know. I might be on social security by then, but I won't hold my breath.

We are not talking about Bush, are we? And we are not talking about leftist.

I have seen you spout this crap a few times, maybe you should take your own advice and get over it. And someone who pretty much only talks about kicking someone's ass and about a health care bill they don't understand, shouldn't tell me what I know about politics.

Last edited:
You still stuck on that?

We are not talking about Bush, are we? And we are not talking about leftist.

I have seen you spout this crap a few times, maybe you should take your own advice and get over it. And someone who pretty much only talks about kicking someone's ass and have health care bill they don't understand, shouldn't tell me what I know about politics.

Spout WHAT crap? Was a stupid, fucked in the head leftwingnut like your dumb ass that brought up numbers. I merely replied.

Go back and play with the children where your dumb ass belongs, huh? And take that piece of shit fascist, racist President your stupid fucking ass voted for with you.

You still stuck on that?

Gunny, please do not hold your breath because by the time you reach the age to get SS, it won't be there any more. I don't want you to hold your breath but rather eat loads of garlic and go breath on lib. :lol:

You still stuck on that?

Gunny, please do not hold your breath because by the time you reach the age to get SS, it won't be there any more. I don't want you to hold your breath but rather eat loads of garlic and go breath on lib. :lol:

Think they could smell the garlic over that usual shit smell that permeates them? If it would work, I'm all for it. But nothing -- like logic, common sense, reason, facts -- seems to seep through to their dim little brains (and yes I DO exaggerate calling them brains).:lol:

Think they could smell the garlic over that usual shit smell that permeates them? If it would work, I'm all for it. But nothing -- like logic, common sense, reason, facts -- seems to seep through to their dim little brains (and yes I DO exaggerate calling them brains).:lol:
I hear you!!!!!!!!! It is beyond me how anyone could actually defend what this man has done and is doing. It is way off the normal political scope to me but hey....I guess the only people that can understand a mental midget is another mental midget.:lol:

I hear you!!!!!!!!! It is beyond me how anyone could actually defend what this man has done and is doing. It is way off the normal political scope to me but hey....I guess the only people that can understand a mental midget is another mental midget.:lol:

It's easy. They have this notion they are entitled and deserve to be handed what others earn. That's what happens when people spoil their children and that's all leftwingers are ... spoiled children who think they are entitled to what you and I earn.

It's easy. They have this notion they are entitled and deserve to be handed what others earn. That's what happens when people spoil their children and that's all leftwingers are ... spoiled children who think they are entitled to what you and I earn.
pansy asses!

pansy asses!

Yeah. They are.

pansy asses!

Yeah. They are.

You really show what a partisan hack you are when you say that crap.
You obviously do not know many liberals, and just believe whatever people tell you. And someone who says crap like, " they are all spoiled", obviously knows nothing about liberals or politics.

pansy asses!

Yeah. They are.

You really show what a partisan hack you are when you say that crap.
You obviously do not know many liberals, and just believe whatever people tell you. And someone who says crap like, " they are all spoiled", obviously knows nothing about liberals or politics.

What am I partisan to, moron? I was raised a liberal and most of my family is. I know the difference between liberalism and fascism.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I've argues with second graders that could do better than your feeble attempts. Go take another hit off your bong. It's working for you SO well.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back