Obama bus tour stopping in areas with "low" unemployment numbers

Auxous your not very bright. You neg rep me with the power of 4 lol. Dumbass

I see, only righties can go around giving hostile neg reps when the facts disagree with them. You initiated it and now you are whining about it.....lame. What did you expect? Me to thank the board's drunk?

And if Obama went around to every podunk town, you would have created another thread about Obama bitching about it. Its a lose-lose situation with you and partisan hacks.

Our country is falling apart and this administration is partially responsible, but right wingers are more interested it throwing hissy fits over the fact that Obama is not touring to every friggin' town on the map.

So much fake rage. So much dishonesty. So much insincerity. So much absurdity.

I didn't start anything about rep you did moron. And I couldn't care less what towns Obama visits. But when he brags about going on a jobs tour and then visits towns with low unemployment it becomes kinda stupid. But if you don't see the duplicity I can't help ya.

And by the way the point of me making a comment on the rep was to show how stupid your logic is. Your insults have more of an impact than a half of a neg 4 rep lol

Obama bus tour stopping in areas with "low" unemployment numbers

that expalins why he isn't going to Texas?

I see, only righties can go around giving hostile neg reps when the facts disagree with them. You initiated it and now you are whining about it.....lame. What did you expect? Me to thank the board's drunk?

And if Obama went around to every podunk town, you would have created another thread about Obama bitching about it. Its a lose-lose situation with you and partisan hacks.

Our country is falling apart and this administration is partially responsible, but right wingers are more interested it throwing hissy fits over the fact that Obama is not touring to every friggin' town on the map.

I can with certainty that isnt true.

I didn't start anything about rep you did moron. And I couldn't care less what towns Obama visits. But when he brags about going on a jobs tour and then visits towns with low unemployment it becomes kinda stupid. But if you don't see the duplicity I can't help ya.

And by the way the point of me making a comment on the rep was to show how stupid your logic is. Your insults have more of an impact than a half of a neg 4 rep lol

Why don 't you and your goons (Pale Rider and Rat in the Hat) stem away from your shenanigans and debate me in a thread that has some substance, instead of shallow sophomoric partisan talking points?

I just made a thread about sound money. Let's see the goon squad show up and have an actual debate on something that matters. Put your internet tough guy talking points to the test.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180645-40-years-ago-today-the-day-nixon-created-ron-paul.html

Two buses costing more than $1 million apiece. I understand Obama requires the necessary security, it's just that I expect those buses to be used again at some point over the next 13 months.

Quit pretending you didn't see my post, liar, the FACTS DO AGREE WITH US...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4007448-post33.html

Why don 't you and your goons (Pale Rider and Rat in the Hat) stem away from your shenanigans and debate me in a thread that has some substance, instead of shallow sophomoric partisan talking points?

I just made a thread about sound money. Let's see the goon squad show up and have an actual debate on something that matters. Put your internet tough guy talking points to the test.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180645-40-years-ago-today-the-day-nixon-created-ron-paul.html
Oh no, a school yard call out.

It's all about jobs jobs jobs except he isn't going to places with high unemployment numbers.

Today he went to Goodhue county in Mn where unemployment is at 6.8% instead of Clearwater county where its at 11.1%

Earlier he was at Henry county in Il where its at 6.9% as opposed to Alexander county which has a staggering 12.9% unemployed rate.

He is such a fake. Jobs jobs jobs but let's avoid the places where they actually need.........JOBS

Uhh, Republicans took control of the house. Since then, unemployment has gone up. Because they ran on "jobs jobs jobs"? Was that a "lie lie lie"? Oh that's right. Government can't make jobs. And Republicans will prove that to be true, if it's the last thing they do.

Two buses costing more than $1 million apiece. I understand Obama requires the necessary security, it's just that I expect those buses to be used again at some point over the next 13 months.

Oh he not only needs "necessary security," but he needs LOTS MORE security than any other President. It's an old article but, I'm sure it's not only still true, it's probably worse now...

Newsvine - Obama has more threats than other presidents-elect

well better late than never, say what you want about our president, on his worst day, he's still better than anyone, and i mean anyone in the republican't field.

In other words, you nor your goon squad are interested in discussing an issue with substance. You just want to troll and be partisan hacks.

Gotcha.

In other words, you nor your goon squad are interested in discussing an issue with substance. You just want to troll and be partisan hacks.

Gotcha.

you seem to thrive on it

Gotcha.

you seem to thrive on it

Come debate me on the importance of sound money. However, righties are not interested in actual discussion. They rather just throw a hissy fit over the fact that Obama didn't visit some podunk area.....lame.

Gotcha.

you seem to thrive on it

Come debate me on the importance of sound money. However, righties are not interested in actual discussion. They rather just throw a hissy fit over the fact that Obama didn't visit some podunk area.....lame.

you seem to be the only obsessing on that.

enjoy yourself

Oh dear, I lost 2 whole points. Whatever shall I do?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2 reputation points from Auxous.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Pointing out facts is not whining, you fucktard

Regards,
Auxous

Lol he shared his vast wealth with you too?

I've only neg reped 3 people since I signed up here. He beat me in one thread in one day. What a little turd. Lol

Oh dear, I lost 2 whole points. Whatever shall I do?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2 reputation points from Auxous.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Pointing out facts is not whining, you fucktard

Regards,
Auxous

Lol he shared his vast wealth with you too?

I've only neg reped 3 people since I signed up here. He beat me in one thread in one day. What a little turd. Lol

I've probably only negged 10 times in 17 months. And 4 of those were to somebody that wanted them.

It's all about jobs jobs jobs except he isn't going to places with high unemployment numbers.

Today he went to Goodhue county in Mn where unemployment is at 6.8% instead of Clearwater county where its at 11.1%

Earlier he was at Henry county in Il where its at 6.9% as opposed to Alexander county which has a staggering 12.9% unemployed rate.

He is such a fake. Jobs jobs jobs but let's avoid the places where they actually need.........JOBS

Uhh, Republicans took control of the house. Since then, unemployment has gone up. Because they ran on "jobs jobs jobs"? Was that a "lie lie lie"? Oh that's right. Government can't make jobs. And Republicans will prove that to be true, if it's the last thing they do.

And the dems still control the senate and white house. And pussy Reid refuses to put any bills up for vote afraid they might actually get passed.
BTW, where is the budget the dems haven't paseed in what, 800 days or so?

New Topics

Forum List

Back