Obama bus tour stopping in areas with "low" unemployment numbers

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's all about jobs jobs jobs except he isn't going to places with high unemployment numbers.

Today he went to Goodhue county in Mn where unemployment is at 6.8% instead of Clearwater county where its at 11.1%

Earlier he was at Henry county in Il where its at 6.9% as opposed to Alexander county which has a staggering 12.9% unemployed rate.

He is such a fake. Jobs jobs jobs but let's avoid the places where they actually need.........JOBS

Update:

Winneshiek county IA 4.8%

Dubuque County IA 5.6%

Henry county IL 6.9%

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's all about jobs jobs jobs except he isn't going to places with high unemployment numbers.

Today he went to Goodhue county in Mn where unemployment is at 6.8% instead of Clearwater county where its at 11.1%

Earlier he was at Henry county in Il where its at 6.9% as opposed to Alexander county which has a staggering 12.9% unemployed rate.

He is such a fake. Jobs jobs jobs but let's avoid the places where they actually need.........JOBS

This is a shrewd idea.

Go where he have a better chance of praise and let word of mouth spread what a cool guy he still is. Get the lib media machine behind him, then go into the tougher places so instead of a hard nosed audience, they will be softened by the hope and change crap again, then he can go back into the easy zones like he walks on water still.

Kinda of a "Why not?" to me.

if this is true, one must conclude that Obama hates poor people.

Atleast if we use completely progressive reasoning. I mean he's avoiding the poor, therefore, he hates them.

Is that really the campaign you want to run on the left?

Did this thought come to you after your 4th or 6th drink this afternoon?

I heard Obama will be having a town hall with the chipmunks,ferrets,squirrels and wolverines of Ames Iowa on Saturday. Bring your own Purina Rodent Chow.

Haha. Op is fact.

No, its not. It is spin. I looked up those first two counties and they seem to be around 500 miles apart with the poorer one up by the Canadian border with a very small population. The whole country has under 10,000 people. It was also a county that went to McCain.

Tell me chump, why would Obama want to go out of his way to travel to some backwoods inbred Republican county?

It's the ODUMBO SHOW, pt. II. Anyone that can't see through this pathetic little community organizer that talks a good line of shit but has zero substance needs their freakin' head examined.

I heard him saying on the news... "there's nothing wrong with this country that we can't fix."

OH REALLY? REALLY??!! Then why in the FUCK haven't you FIXED IT YET? You and your liberal congress have had CARTE BLANCHE to DO AS YOU PLEASE for almost THREE YEARS, WHY ISN'T IT FIXED THEN???!!!

Fuck this two faced little lying ass piece of SHIT...

odumbo.jpg

Last edited:

Haha. Op is fact.

No, its not. It is spin. I looked up those first two counties and they seem to be around 500 miles apart with the poorer one up by the Canadian border with a very small population. The whole country has under 10,000 people. It was also a county that went to McCain.

Tell me chump, why would Obama want to go out of his way to travel to some backwoods inbred Republican county?

Would he garner more votes going into a democratic county or to a republican county where he could be more of an influence. You see, he's already pretty much won the democratic counties.

Haha. Op is fact.

Would he garner more votes going into a democratic county or to a republican county where he could be more of an influence. You see, he's already pretty much won the democratic counties.

Thank god you are not an campaign adviser. Driving out to the middle of bumbfuck nowhere do try to persuade a few McCain voters is not a smart move.

Tell me, is this what George Bush and Karl Rove did? Travel around to the some of the least populous democrat counties trying to persuade voters? No, they weren't even that stupid.

Nice try at spin, but you failed just like the OP.

Last edited:
Now Republicans are getting nasty and negging me for showing what a complete crap this OP is. How mature, you hacks.

And I was called a city slicker. I grew up in a town around 11,000 and went to school with farmers. However, if you have running water and don't take your first cousin to your prom, then you must be a city slicker :lol:...dumbass hicks.

Last edited:
Who does he think is fooling. He is going on a jobs tour right after the Iowa straw poll. This is nothing a campaign bus tour paid by us nothing more nothing less.

Now Republicans are getting nasty and negging me for showing what a complete crap this OP is.

How mature, you hacks.

Tissue...

Crying-Baby-Pictures.jpg

The OP is pure fact. The kenyan as been exposed. No amount of your denial or spin will change that, fucking moron.

Last edited:

:clap2:

Well--you can imagine the consequences of Barack Obama's--"throw America under the bus--job's tour"--if he were to show up in a 9% unemployment area or higher.

No one would be "cheering and fainting" to see his bus show up.

$economic-bottom.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back