Obama bombs Doctors Without Borders

Hey, fuckwads, in war, people die.
NON combatant hospitals are NOT supposed to be on the list just like POW camps. Your Nobel prize winner MAY have just violated the Geneva convention.

Not that any of that matters to a muslim anyway.

Put the booze stop and stop decelerating, baby huey.

No one ever said that that hospital was on any list. Mistakes happen in war. War is dirty, it is ugly and it is hell, and you shouldn't be willing to go to war if you don't understand that simple fact. Do I find it regrettable that those doctors died? Yes, I do. But I see no reason to be patient with RWNJ asylum patients like you, little baby huey, who try to make this about Obama.

No, go crawl back under your rock, 214. I hear that I love Lucy will be on the tube in just 5 minutes!

What war?

Is there or is there not still a state of war between the afgan govt and the Taliban?

A simple yes or no will do.

Now, put on your thinking cap, mkay?
So which one is Obama? Afgan OR Taliban?
When did Afganistan becomes a state? Is it one of the 7 out of 57? And the Taliban eh? So if he is backing them then he is backing a state sponsor of religion. Thought that was ILLEGAL as well.

That made no sense. But then again, baby huey, you never do. Must be your awesome IQ of 214.

NON combatant hospitals are NOT supposed to be on the list just like POW camps. Your Nobel prize winner MAY have just violated the Geneva convention.

Not that any of that matters to a muslim anyway.

No one ever said that that hospital was on any list. Mistakes happen in war. War is dirty, it is ugly and it is hell, and you shouldn't be willing to go to war if you don't understand that simple fact. Do I find it regrettable that those doctors died? Yes, I do. But I see no reason to be patient with RWNJ asylum patients like you, little baby huey, who try to make this about Obama.

No, go crawl back under your rock, 214. I hear that I love Lucy will be on the tube in just 5 minutes!

What war?

Is there or is there not still a state of war between the afgan govt and the Taliban?

When did Afganistan becomes a state? Is it one of the 7 out of 57? And the Taliban eh? So if he is backing them then he is backing a state sponsor of religion. Thought that was ILLEGAL as well.

That made no sense. But then again, baby huey, you never do. Must be your awesome IQ of 214.
Get on topic clown trash or get lost.
ON TOPIC
Everything Obama does KILLS Americans or allies or just innocent people. And he complains when Putin kills terrorists.
Makes you wonder who the boy is rooting for you know?

True. It was bad as hell when there was collateral damage under Bush, but now you use the argument Conservatives did back then. Hypocrite much?

Only, I never criticized Bush back then over collateral damage, so you lose, bubba.
I didn't say you specifically. I was referring to "you" as in pansy assed Liberals who hated Bush but excuse obama for the same or worse.
So you lose, loser.

What war?

Get on topic clown trash or get lost.
ON TOPIC
Everything Obama does KILLS Americans or allies or just innocent people. And he complains when Putin kills terrorists.
Makes you wonder who the boy is rooting for you know?

Yes, Obama really does need to get off the gulf course long enough to tell us just exactly who's side he is backing. As far as what is legal, Obama has never worried about little details such as that or the Constitution.

KABUL, Afghanistan — A United States airstrike appeared to have badly damaged a hospital run by Doctors Without Borders in the Afghan city of Kunduz early Saturday, killing at least 16 people, including patients and staff, and wounding dozens.

The United States military, in a statement, confirmed the 2:15 a.m. airstrike, saying that it had been targeting individuals “who were threatening the force” and that “there may have been collateral damage to a nearby medical facility.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/w...=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

Translation "oops!"

Putin bombs ISIS.

Obama bombs Doctors Without Borders.

Hopenchange!

True. It was bad as hell when there was collateral damage under Bush, but now you use the argument Conservatives did back then. Hypocrite much?

Only, I never criticized Bush back then over collateral damage, so you lose, bubba.
I didn't say you specifically. I was referring to "you" as in pansy assed Liberals who hated Bush but excuse obama for the same or worse.
So you lose, loser.

The behavior you describe is that of a partisan hack.

Forum List

Back