obama birth certificate: the political pendulum swings the other way...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
well, this is exactly full circle and the way of the filibuster and healthcare, benghazi etc.

what's happening here is the exchange of political shoes.

this is a remarkably droll: but ostensibly wapo chooses to lead the way.

Double Standard Trump Rips News Media For Going After Walker s Records But Not Obama s - Birther Report

trump adds the color and embellished chords.

and of course no one will mention (liberal hucksters)
jindal, rubio..cruz
thay all have article 2 considerations.. etc. quite the conundrum. pretty exciting for politics.

i say we have fun with it here in conspiracy. it's way too crowded upstairs.

Feisty Scott Walker strides into the top tier - The Washington Post

from the globe:
Scott Walker dropped out of Marquette but his education in campus politics set him on an ambitious path - Politics - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
This was posted yesterday but its still funny.

So when is Trump gonna share his 'universe shattering truth' about Obama?

Oh wait - that was Arpaio who said that.

Or was it?

Anyway, they both said they have proof of something or other and would be sharing it just any day now.

As for Walker, he couldn't cut it and dropped out of college.

• Banned
well, this is exactly full circle and the way of the filibuster and healthcare, benghazi etc.

what's happening here is the exchange of political shoes.

this is a remarkably droll: but ostensibly wapo chooses to lead the way.

Double Standard Trump Rips News Media For Going After Walker s Records But Not Obama s - Birther Report

trump adds the color and embellished chords.

and of course no one will mention (liberal hucksters)
jindal, rubio..cruz
thay all have article 2 considerations.. etc. quite the conundrum. pretty exciting for politics.

i say we have fun with it here in conspiracy. it's way too crowded upstairs.
This was posted yesterday but its still funny.

So when is Trump gonna share his 'universe shattering truth' about Obama?

Oh wait - that was Arpaio who said that.

Or was it?

Anyway, they both said they have proof of something or other and would be sharing it just any day now.

As for Walker, he couldn't cut it and dropped out of college.
this is garnering a lot of the attention.
this reminds me of when george stephanopolous ask mitt romney about birth control..

it was a great distraction and became a flashpoint. sandra fluke... good politics, out of nowhere.

trump is a distraction too.

but he's right i think. and as for the others ?
there is a long trail of people being called stupid or racist for asking about eligibility and documentation.

Last edited:
This is funny.

There is no Article 2 problem in fact with Obama, Rubio, Jindal, Cruz, etc, but it is fun to watch the weirdies run around in circles.​

• Banned
This is funny.

There is no Article 2 problem in fact with Obama, Rubio, Jindal, Cruz, etc, but it is fun to watch the weirdies run around in circles.​
i disagree key... two foreign parents ? we just went through this... one parent born in canada as a canadian w/ citizenship... allegience... and so forth...

but U R right it's fun and funny and great to watch.

i don't think this topic is quelled, we'll see.

This is funny.

i disagree key... two foreign parents ? we just went through this... one parent born in canada as a canadian w/ citizenship... allegience... and so forth...

but U R right it's fun and funny and great to watch.

i don't think this topic is quelled, we'll see.
Nope, your interp of the constitution is way beyond mainstream. No one cares really what you think, but it is fun to tease you about it.

I see the progtard, pajama boy, circle jerks are still in full session here at USMB, with jakeballsack no longer worrying about hiding him being a total liberal hack.

Bifers and Article II folks are simply stupid. No other word for it. Concrete learners who cannot constructively think. Period.

Bifers and Article II folks are simply stupid. No other word for it. Concrete learners who cannot constructively think. Period.

thanks j.. run this back to the viper pit for me won't U:
My name is Frank Arduini and I believe you're familiar with at least some of my work. I have used the name HistorianDude on a number of Internet fora since at least 200.....

internet fora....

how many internet fora ??

and fora how long ?? tell them things are heating up again, not what you guys wanted...

Last edited:

My name is Frank Arduini and I believe you're familiar with at least some of my work. I have used the name HistorianDude on a number of Internet fora since at least 200.....

internet fora....

and fora how long ?? tell them things are heating up again, not what you guys wanted...
Birfer argumentation is not accepted by the constitutional and legal scholars.

Birfers are loonies, pure and suple.

internet fora....

Birfer argumentation is not accepted by the constitutional and legal scholars.

Birfers are loonies, pure and suple.
thank you..

I can't believe any rational poster would waste bandwidth trying to make this birther case. Then again, it is in the proper forum ... Conspiracy Theories.
BTW ... any idea why Sheriff Jo never produced the hard evidence he claimed to have despite his many promises to release it?

Sheriff Joe right now is trying to keep his own ass out of jail because of corruption.

Sheriff Joe right now is trying to keep his own ass out of jail because of corruption.

Harvard law acknowledges Obama graduated at the top of his class

The Fogbow Birthers Debunked Occidental and Columbia

it's funny harvard said he graduated near the top of his class, apparently about half of which graduate magna cum laude

The Real Obama The Weekly Standard

The Fogbow Birthers Debunked Occidental and Columbia

I can't believe any rational poster would waste bandwidth trying to make this birther case. Then again, it is in the proper forum ... Conspiracy Theories.
BTW ... any idea why Sheriff Jo never produced the hard evidence he claimed to have despite his many promises to release it?
i have heard this limited cyberspace argument/complaint before...

There's way much more to this "Obama" tale than we are being told.

But kudos to his clever camp for crafting the debate, otherwise it would be much less about his citizenship and eligibility than something else altogether. That something else that may go undetected for decades to come. So, while the so-called birthers are busy pouring their collective energies into his citizenship and/or eligibility the obvious issue--right out there in plain sight--may never garner attention and scrutiny for years to come.

It's not my place to dwell upon it, but I suspect in due time the obvious will become crystal clear to everyone...even the so-called birthers and anti-birthers alike (though I do wonder sometimes if the anti-birthers already know the obvious, but simply egg/steer on the so-called birthers so they continue to chase ghosts, red-herrings, etc. in Kenya to draw their attention away from the obvious). Pretty nifty ploy if you ask me, and since 2007 it seems to be working like a charm.

Forum List

Back