obama birth certificate: separation of issues

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
now that eligibility is relegated to CT, to live with the obama birth certificate topic, perhaps it's a good time to dissect and identify the two.

A: has the president or anyone in the government hidden anything we should know about his past that specifically relates to the public office.

B: constitutional eligibility: has natural born been defined ? does it even matter ?

the reason i am creating this thread is because as the arena whittles itself of proper candidates, i have seen a shift in the attitudes on both sides.

chris christe: “What we lack in America today is a national leader who we feel we truly know. A national leader who will tell you who he or she is. Where they’re from and how they’ve come to believe the things that they believe in,” Christie said.
Read more at Wow NJ Gov Chris Christie Goes Birther On Obama GOP Continues To Pursue Birther Issue - Birther Report

a good analogy would be the course of the filibuster. is there an element of alinsky in these political maneuvers. does the end justify the means for a short term political gain.

will race be continued to be used as a political tool to buffer the executive branch ?

will the mainsteam (entropy) media change their purview ?

neither of these issues are going away anytime soon, to think so would just be more denial.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Actually, it's a good time for you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.
We forgot to ask Reagan for his birth certificate...
it's not to late as long as it's not revisionist history, ignored or tabbooed:

there is another element: the antibirthers assumed one senator obama was reelected both stories would fade. i predict eligibility will be in the national spotlight before the end of this year, just a theory.

• Banned
Actually, it's a good time for you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

there is another element: the antibirthers assumed one senator obama was reelected both stories would fade. i predict eligibility will be in the national spotlight before the end of this year, just a theory.

we haven't really gotten to the dna part yet.

• Banned
The un-vetted un-documented semi-negro communist kenyan will soon be gone from office.
thank goodness
that's not helpful here, check the bigotry at the door please. and the next president may be worse.

• Banned
what does that have to do with it ? i don't know many mental health professional that come up with such a speedy diagnosis, and from so far away. why waste your talent here.

The State of Hawaii ended the question 6 years ago...Did you miss the announcement?

The State of Hawaii ended the question 6 years ago...Did you miss the announcement?
Like Nixon ended the question of his integrity with "I am not a crook".

Any man that sweats like Nixon is a guilty man, which is why I wear deodorant allll over my body....

yeah... exactly, except nixon din't have the press in his back pocket.

I think he was born before they were invented.
My old German Papa had none, he was born in 1896 according to his older brothers..
my grandmother lived in three different centuries.

she had a birth certificate

Any man that sweats like Nixon is a guilty man, which is why I wear deodorant allll over my body....
sweet !

I think he was born before they were invented.
My old German Papa had none, he was born in 1896 according to his older brothers..
my grandmother lived in three different centuries.
Dayum.

My granny almost made it.

yeah... exactly, except nixon din't have the press in his back pocket.
The way he acted even Agnew resigned.....

Forum List

Back