obama birth certificate: hillary revives the birther issue again in late october ! !

• Banned
I heard that Hillary was born in Bluefields, and when she applied for American citizenship she lied about her mother's maiden name because her mother's side of the family were communists. She lied about that too. So technically, Hillary is an American citizen on false pretenses ..... in other words she isn't legally an American citizen at all.

i'm really surprised but here it is:
A timeline of Donald Trump’s birther conspiracy theory about President Obama

she's soliciting money from it too...

this is hillaryclinton.com

That is because Hillary is a liar, a scoundrel and an enemy of the truth.

They act like there is no God or judgment.
i wonder if their are any birther wikiemails.

Doubtful, because they won that war of public opinion (thanks to a subversive media and dishonest dept of justice not caring) long ago. Basically after Obama and his forgers released their "long form" that ended all discussion by the media, by the major coward Oreilly to protect his popularity, and the word "birther" became in vogue.

• Banned
I heard that Hillary was born in Bluefields, and when she applied for American citizenship she lied about her mother's maiden name because her mother's side of the family were communists. She lied about that too. So technically, Hillary is an American citizen on false pretenses ..... in other words she isn't legally an American citizen at all.
it's like obama with the kennedy airlift fable.

Hillary Clinton must put beliefs before ambition - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › Comment › Columnists › Andrew O'Hagan
The Daily Telegraph
Apr 2, 2008 - The fight was ruinous not only for Kennedy, but for the Democrats: they lost in ... Obama said on Monday that Mrs Clinton should stay in the race as long as .... the funding for a September 1959 airlift of 81 Kenyan students to the .... Not only is her Bosnia story a fable but she now thinks Rocky is a real boxer.
CBC News' "Misplays of the Week" are Hillary's Bosnian sniper and ...
www.democraticunderground.com/.../duboard.php?az...
Democratic Underground
Mar 31, 2008 - 24 posts - ‎16 authors
Obama's "lie" was equal to Hillary's story about being named after Sir Hillary. ... Although the airliftoccurred before John F. Kennedy became president, Obama said that "folks .... Spinning it as a "fable" is certainly a new one.
Obama Caught LYING (again) About Kennedy's Role in Helping the ...
www.democraticunderground.com/.../duboard.php?az...
Democratic Underground
Mar 31, 2008 - 100+ posts - ‎73 authors
Obama Caught LYING (again) About Kennedy's Role in Helping the Father who ... "September 1959 airlift of 81 Kenyan students to the United States that ...... Obama's fable about his father's air fare and my hypothetical fable ...

Last edited:
  • Banned

Doubtful, because they won that war of public opinion (thanks to a subversive media and dishonest dept of justice not caring) long ago. Basically after Obama and his forgers released their "long form" that ended all discussion by the media, by the major coward Oreilly to protect his popularity, and the word "birther" became in vogue.
the obots have been operative since 07 08, fogbow and kevin doc before that.
so to try to compel people to believe that Trump started birtherism is awfully ludicrous.

birtherism as a seed, that applies specifically to obama, goes back to 2004.

what if it turns out that obama or hillary aren't always truthful ?

Oh my God!
yellow-smiley-surprised-emoticon.gif

above is the earliest i know about.

this was posted on hillaryclinton.com yesterday.

To recap Trump’s birther journey, in 10 steps:
  1. Trump started birtherism—and was a “proud leader” of the movement.
  2. Trump wouldn’t acknowledge President Obama’s longform birth certificate was authentic.
  3. Trump tried to prove the certificate was a fraud.
  4. Trump failed. Badly.
  5. Trump decided to run for president and ignore the issue of birtherism altogether.
  6. Trump couldn’t help himself—and, when asked, refused to say that President Obama was born in the United States.
  7. After media pressure, Trump claimed he’d always believed the longform birth certificate was authentic (even though there is video evidence to the contrary).
  8. Trump falsely blamed Hillary Clinton for birtherism.
  9. Trump once again started taking pride in the birther movement—saying he “did a good job” getting President Obama to release his longform certificate.
  10. Trump still refuses to apologize, emboldening birthers at press conferences and even debates.

As President Obama says, his name may not be on the ballot this November, but his legacy is—and he will “consider it a personal insult” if his supporters don’t show up to the polls and vote for Hillary. After all, just like Trump has tried to discredit President Obama for the color of his skin, he has tried to discredit Hillary based on her gender. In Trump’s words, Hillary “doesn’t have that presidential look.”

It’s up to us to prove Trump wrong.

So, make a plan to vote on November 8—and chip in to help make sure that a “very proud” birther never gets anywhere near the White House.

Chip in just $1 to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.
$5$10$25$50$100$150$200Other amount

It worked so well when she did it against obama. I think I smell desperation.

It worked so well when she did it against obama. I think I smell desperation.
as a birther i can say this is very odd indeed. the air quotes are the catalyst.

she's trying to make it about race, but she using the race component is really very recent.
i'm sure she never told bill "we can't go to his wedding because he's a racist". if they thought that then they shouldn't have gone.

she's going to bring it up again before the election, this is planting the seed with this new timeline.

It is always worth reminding people that Trump is an idiotic Birther- and wanted to be the King of Birthers

March 23, to “The View”

“Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate? There’s something on that birth certificate he doesn’t like.”

March 28, to Fox News

“I’m starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country.”

March 30, to “The Laura Ingraham Show”

“He doesn’t have a birth certificate, or if he does, there’s something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me … that where it says ‘religion,’ it might have ‘Muslim.’ And if you’re a Muslim, you don’t change your religion, by the way.”

April 7, to “The Today Show”

“I have people studying [the birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they’re finding.”

April 19, to ABC News
“Maybe I’m going to do the tax returns when Obama does the birth certificate,” he said. “I’d love to give my tax returns. I may tie my tax returns to Obama’s birth certificate.” (Trump has still yet to release his tax returns.)

April 27, 2011

President Obama released his longform birth certificate, which should have put an end to this (absurd) controversy.

April 30th, 2011

President Obama had some fun with Trump—taking him down for spreading this racist lie at the White House Correspondents Dinner:

“[Donald] can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like: Did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?

So you think Hillary is somehow lying by quoting Donald Trump's own Birther idiocy?

How is Hillary lying when she quotes Donald saying this?

You Birthers- you can't resist lying even when Donald is being quoted.

August 11, to ABC

“Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. I’m saying I don’t know. Nobody knows.”

the obots have been operative since 07 08, fogbow and kevin doc before that.
so to try to compel people to believe that Trump started birtherism is awfully ludicrous.

birtherism as a seed, that applies specifically to obama, goes back to 2004.

Donald didn't invent Birtherism- he embraced Birtherism and aspired to be the Birther in Chief- and for 5 years was the only Birther who got national air time spreading Birther lies.

Donald- Birther in Chief.

Forum List

Back