Obama Biopic

Not sure there needs to be a movie about Obama but the potential for profit is huge. He is the single most admired American in the world.

Thats horseshit. Almost half the country voted him out of office. Use your head for once instead repeating lies fed to you by the media.
Obama has topped the gallop list of most admired Americans 12 consecutive times tying with Eisenhower. That's just among Americans. He is an exemplary elder statesman and his story is one of triumph and humility. Obama showed the right what a president should be like and they rejected it all.

So the gallop list tells us more of a story than the people who actually voted in an election? He may be the most popular man on the planet amongst liberals, I give you that. And he does act like he’s the most popular man in the world, I concede to you on that as well, but in terms of his overall popularity it ain’t that great, Jack. BTW they already made a movie about him and his ugly wife and no one watched it.

Hollywood is going to make a movie about Barry Obama.
Obama wants the rapper Drake to play his part.
Obama has written three books about himself and now he has a movie about himself.
Only one movie about Obama's greatness will not be enough for his ego.
What kind of stuff do you think that Hollywood will leave out of the movie about Obama?

Barack Obama says Drake has 'my household's stamp of approval' to play him in biopic | Daily Mail Online
Actually, the narcissist has written four books about himself. This third venture is a two-volume set.

I think they'll leave his ghostwriters out of the movie.

Not sure there needs to be a movie about Obama but the potential for profit is huge. He is the single most admired American in the world.
this barrag o is no where near a human being, this asswipe is a piece of garbage who set AMERICA back 200 years. FUCK barrag o. the most un-american asswipe... ever
It was a sad day when semi-literate trailer dwellers like you learned how to work the internet machine.
as you look in the mirror...did i hurt your feelings? to fucking bad...boo-hoo

By whom? Slaves like you?
Give the slave thing a rest nutter. It does not even make sense. Slaves are under no illusion that they are not enslaved. On the other hand cultists like you willingly offer their wrists to be shackled for the false promise that you may one day get to hold the whip.
you make no sense. you are a slave who knows nothing of the real world. what trailer park trash you are

Thats horseshit. Almost half the country voted him out of office. Use your head for once instead repeating lies fed to you by the media.
Obama has topped the gallop list of most admired Americans 12 consecutive times tying with Eisenhower. That's just among Americans. He is an exemplary elder statesman and his story is one of triumph and humility. Obama showed the right what a president should be like and they rejected it all.
ask the true AMERICANs. you will again be told what a piece of shit barrag o is

Obama has written three books about himself and now he has a movie about himself.
What kind of stuff do you think that Hollywood will leave out of the movie about Obama?

Barack Obama says Drake has 'my household's stamp of approval' to play him in biopic | Daily Mail Online

Don Knotts would have been perfect to play Obama. The similarities between his Barney Fife character and Obama are uncanny:

iu

He falls short on in the 'ears' department.

1606694085596.png

Don Knotts would have been perfect to play Obama. The similarities between his Barney Fife character and Obama are uncanny:

iu

View attachment 423164

I grant you that that they are not a perfect match physically but did you know that the character of Barney Fife not only exemplified the same butch attitude and "smartest man in the room" self-confidence displayed by Obama, but also a profound knowledge of the US Constitution:

Now that's uncanny.

iu

View attachment 423164

I grant you that that they are not a perfect match physically but did you know that the character of Barney Fife not only exemplified the same butch attitude and "smartest man in the room" self-confidence displayed by Obama, but also a profound knowledge of the US Constitution:

Now that's uncanny.

I must say that anyone tongue-bathed by the media might be as Hussein is.....and he began as a narcissist, to boot.

BTW.....Narcissus is one of my favs.....see if you like it.

..he's a racist white/America/cop hater....and he's revealing it more and more

.....goes to show the world has a lot of stupid people..a lot of people admired hitler also

iu

View attachment 423164

Now that's uncanny.

I must say that anyone tongue-bathed by the media might be as Hussein is.....and he began as a narcissist, to boot.

BTW.....Narcissus is one of my favs.....see if you like it.

I love bright yellow and orange flowers but the only flowers my wife and I have planted are "calendula", a perennial bright orange flower that blooms and maintains its color for over a month in the summer. The stems however look more like weeds, so they look better from a distance.

Whenever democrats get in trouble the cable networks are full of old Nixon crap movies. Hollywood authorized a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of George Bush while he was still in office. It's hard to find a movie that was unkind to a democrat while there are tons of movies that ridicule republicans. Such is the double standard we live with.

Whenever democrats get in trouble the cable networks are full of old Nixon crap movies. Hollywood authorized a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of George Bush while he was still in office. It's hard to find a movie that was unkind to a democrat while there are tons of movies that ridicule republicans. Such is the double standard we live with.
Movies are made to make money and those that make them pay attention to marketing surveys which have shown that liberals and conservatives as a specific group are not good indicators of movie preferences. Stereotyping has created an image of liberals and conservatives liking only certain types of movies. This is basically false. Age, race, ethnicity, sex, and education are primary determinants in the type of movie that will appeal to an audience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back