Obama: Biden is Finishing The Job of My Administration

You would think the magic Kenyan would have figured out we were done with his ideas and policies when we crushed Hillary in 2016...I guess Obama doesn't care if he was rejected he is just going to steal his way back in charge with a dummy named Joe on his lap.....it won't work Obama....
That’s why they had to steal the election.

$4 per gallon gas a fake cold war with Russia record unemployment open borders and a reach around for China as they fuck us in the ass...yep this is another Obama term....

The many democrats Presidents finish stuff the last Democrat starts,

and apparently the republicans do the same.
You DIms all hate America, who wants to have any of that commie crap finished?
I should of added, the republicans want to shred the Constitution and only want freedom for them who vote republican, but I tried to be nice.
You're dumber than Nancy Pelosi's botox needle.
All except for the conservatives(a misnomer) they belong to the cult of tramp and want to tear up the Constitution.
Be specific. What in the Constitution do conservatives want to abolish?
Notice all the propaganda polly parrot catch words awwwwk!

For once Obama is telling the truth.
Biden is cultivating hate and racism for power just like Barry did.
Biden is taking America backwards decades in foreign policy.
Biden is looting the American taxpayers.
Biden is crapping on the middle class.
Biden guts American infrastructure while he assists Russia's.

Biden got rid of all of Iran's sanctions established by Trump.
Even though Iran sponsored Hamas shot thousands of rockets
at Israel.

Biden wants to spend trillions of dollars of unbacked fiat currency
putting future generations in a deep debt hole with no way out.

Yeah. No shit!
Barack Obama said in an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday that Joe Biden is "finishing the job" his administration started and Donald Trump "benefited from the economic stability we initiated."

Two primary Obama flunkies...Susan Rice and Valerie Jerrett, are riding herd on Joe and not doing a very good job of it judging by Senile Joe's recent racist and pedophile tainted comments.
No need to wonder who is pulling Joe's strings....It's Barry Obama.

And it's telling Obama is trying to downplay Donald Trump's economic record by taking credit for it.

Stay classy, Barack Hussein Obama! Best President Iran ever had! America? Not so much.

The fundamental transformation of America goes on.
It really hurts to lose an election. Am I correct? If the Republicans had some good ideas for this country, you know, instead of whining, maybe I would consider joining that party.

It really hurts to lose an election. Am I correct? If the Republicans had some good ideas for this country, you know, instead of whining, maybe I would consider joining that party.
Save yourself the effort. If you can't see what a disaster the Biden left has been you aren't missed.
Or needed.

$4 per gallon gas a fake cold war with Russia record unemployment open borders and a reach around for China as they fuck us in the ass...yep this is another Obama term....

The many democrats Presidents finish stuff the last Democrat starts,

and apparently the republicans do the same.
You DIms all hate America, who wants to have any of that commie crap finished?
I should of added, the republicans want to shred the Constitution and only want freedom for them who vote republican, but I tried to be nice.
You're dumber than Nancy Pelosi's botox needle.
All except for the conservatives(a misnomer) they belong to the cult of tramp and want to tear up the Constitution.
What does that even mean?...it means nothing to anyone....

You would think the magic Kenyan would have figured out we were done with his ideas and policies when we crushed Hillary in 2016...I guess Obama doesn't care if he was rejected he is just going to steal his way back in charge with a dummy named Joe on his lap.....it won't work Obama....
That’s why they had to steal the election.
It makes me wonder what Obama has on our DOJ and FBI and some in the GOP that neither one is looking into the stolen election and the transformation of America into a communist nation by an illegitimate president....sometimes I feel as if the nation has been taken over by a foreign power...and our government has surrendered....and is keeping their surrender a secret....

Yeah. No shit!
Barack Obama said in an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday that Joe Biden is "finishing the job" his administration started and Donald Trump "benefited from the economic stability we initiated."

Two primary Obama flunkies...Susan Rice and Valerie Jerrett, are riding herd on Joe and not doing a very good job of it judging by Senile Joe's recent racist and pedophile tainted comments.

And it's telling Obama is trying to downplay Donald Trump's economic record by taking credit for it.

Stay classy, Barack Hussein Obama! Best President Iran ever had! America? Not so much.

He is certainly trying to start a war with Syria like Obama did which lead to blood everywhere and muslims flooding Europe again. Look for the media to start doing hit pieces on Syria and its leader again to try to give biden an excuse to invade.

Since Obama just confirmed what so many suspected, he is living out a third term through Joe "Puppet Boy"
Biden. then we can infer that Obama was the one waging war with Trump through his surrogate flunkies
embedded in the Deep State during Trump's time in office.

A slow motion coup with the help of the Administrative State. The Beer Hall Putsch at the Capitol building
was the last act. The DNC cleared out the meager competition and Feckless Joe Biden was awarded the
presidency with which to do Obama's bidding...just like always.

Yeah. No shit!

Valerie Jerrett became the first Black woman to run the US. I’ll bet Democrats still believe she was only an advisor.

Yeah. No shit!

Valerie Jerrett became the first Black woman to run the US. I’ll bet Democrats still believe she was only an advisor.
jerrett is an unhinged racist
valierjarrettoskfjnfskjnsf.jpg

We all know people like Obama. Useless failures who like to take other peoples bows. The only thing that can save him from being the worst President ever is Biden. He already has the #1 racist award wrapped up.

Forum List

Back