Obama/Biden have gone over the top

I am sooooo tired of their blame games...
has obama EVER taken the blame for ANYTHING yet? I'll be so glad when he's gone next year! The next president will definately have his/her hands full to fix what obama has done. Yes, it was bad when he took over....the right person could have turned things around if they'd really wanted to. He had 2 years where his party was in complete control and all they did was put us in more debt and lost more jobs. And it's STILL Bush's fault! OMG....time for a beer! :)

:lol: Which party in congress and which party in the executive office gave billions to the bank without accountability or direction on what to do with the billions?

That'd be the mostly Dems in Congress and the GOP administration.

I am sooooo tired of their blame games...
has obama EVER taken the blame for ANYTHING yet? I'll be so glad when he's gone next year! The next president will definately have his/her hands full to fix what obama has done. Yes, it was bad when he took over....the right person could have turned things around if they'd really wanted to. He had 2 years where his party was in complete control and all they did was put us in more debt and lost more jobs. And it's STILL Bush's fault! OMG....time for a beer! :)

you know when W took over we had a recession, 9-11, Enron and 2 million jobs lost in the first 22 months of his admin.
I am serious, if anyone I had voted for had gotten to this point, i would admit it

:lol: Which party in congress and which party in the executive office gave billions to the bank without accountability or direction on what to do with the billions?

Hmmmm Wasn't 0bama a member of congress then?? How did he vote??

Yup obama voted along with his fellow senators to support this while bush was still pres.

In light of that do you think the protestors, protesting the banks, are in the right place or should they be at the capital? ;)

whats that got to do with anything?
ell Obama gave the UAW bailout program 80 billion, voted for tarp and then took about 200 billion of that money (that's were the 80 billion came from)

What does tarp have to do with the price of tea in china or where our economy is today?

Obama is not very good at much but he is wonderful at the blame game. It will the the fault of the GOP if they don't pass his awful jobs bill. He has never held a job, never created one and would not recognize one if it was surgically attached to his nose.

He does understand how to get money from other people and keep it. When he is gone in another year he will retire very very rich. Soros and others will take care of him.

whats that got to do with anything?
ell Obama gave the UAW bailout program 80 billion, voted for tarp and then took about 200 billion of that money (that's were the 80 billion came from)

What does tarp have to do with the price of tea in china or where our economy is today?

I was getting to my reason for bringing it up ;)

Yup obama voted along with his fellow senators to support this while bush was still pres.

In light of that do you think the protestors, protesting the banks, are in the right place or should they be at the capital? ;)

Obama is not very good at much but he is wonderful at the blame game. It will the the fault of the GOP if they don't pass his awful jobs bill. He has never held a job, never created one and would not recognize one if it was surgically attached to his nose.

He does understand how to get money from other people and keep it. When he is gone in another year he will retire very very rich. Soros and others will take care of him.

I still think give it 50-50 he will walk away from it in the next few weeks. Obama is done and the only reason he will not is to keep those same people happy you mentioned
Its never personal with me. Obama is done

Forum List

Back