Obama/Biden 3-0 In Debates on Substance.

Substance? Does that include Barry's fantasies or out right lies about the reason gas is $4.00 a gallon now and was $1.86 when he took office, or the 60% LESS federal drilling permits that Barry lied about?

I realize that most liberals HATE the oil and gas industry. So tell me how's that Tesla working for you? Uh, you ARE driving a 100% electric vehicle aren't you? And I'm absolutely positive that you have a windmill on your roof that generates most of the electricity you use, correct?

Hmmmmmm... I said in another thread that there WILL BE those liberals that will buy everything Barry says. And now I'll wait for the "You're a racist" response...

Obama could be 20-0 in anything he wants.

Just as long as his last day in office is late Jan 2013.

And right now, that's looking pretty good.

Sorry "Truth"......

I would agree that Obama/Biden have wiped the floor with Romney/Ryan when it comes to espousing big government policies as being the right ones for America. No doubt.

The young man who asked the question about getting a job after college is no longer undecided. He will vote for Romney.

That seems to be the way it went. The focus groups have all gone mostly for Romney. Some started out with obama and stayed with obama. No one has started out Romney and changed to obama.

I'm surprised that no one picked up on obama's whopper that Planned Parenthood provides mammograms. It doesn't and has said that many times.

The young man who asked the question about getting a job after college is no longer undecided. He will vote for Romney.

He never said that. Do you think lying about it will influence the election?

"No, I think I made a decision," he said.

Epstein, who is studying exercise science, declined in that interview to reveal which candidate will be getting his vote.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...-Romney-First-Question-Hofstra-174578291.html

Last edited:
Obama is greater than Reagan??

Kinda sorta doubt it. Reagan took two years to straighten out the mess that Carter left.

Barry's on year four and ain't anywhere near fixing jack shit.

If Barry is greater than Reagan its only in your dreams dude. LOL

Obama is greater than Reagan??

Kinda sorta doubt it. Reagan took two years to straighten out the mess that Carter left.

Barry's on year four and ain't anywhere near fixing jack shit.

If Barry is greater than Reagan its only in your dreams dude. LOL

Reagan raised unemployment up to 10.8%, raised personal debt, traded good paying manufacturing jobs for low paying jobs, increased the trade deficit, increased dependency of foreign oil, increased the national debt,increased the size of government, traded arms to Iran for hostages(which many consider treason).....

Forum List

Back