Obama bellows to Tremendous Trudeau in final meeting: "Justin, your voice is gonna be needed more"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"you're going to have to speak out when certain values are threatened" - Obama bellowed

Obama leaned forward and put his elbows on Trudeau's knees.

Justin said he felt he has to, drawing on the example of his father, who transcended his role as leader of Canada to become a global statesman. "I modeled my campaign on yours" Trudeau told O, referring to a brand of politics that is now under threat.

in person, Trudeau's good looks tend to make him younger than he looks.

"i will fight them with a smile on my face. that is the only way to win" - Trudeau smiled, referring to authoritarian trends in the world.

this is all chronicled in a book by Obama's adviser

Canada has been in deep trouble for a long time. Civil liberties are non existent here, and Trudeau has tried with mixed results in altering the culture here. It's near impossible, since the same politicians do not demand accountability of the least accountable. This goes for TPS, OPP and RCMP.

America should focus on one principle, do NOT become like Canada. As long as you remember that, you can win any battle for your souls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back