Obama back to his old ways....19 lies in one speech.

Those Communists will never give up.

We have to think past the next 4 years no matter what happens next week

A lot of Conservatives I know said they will pray that God does the right thing.....and they will leave it at that.
They are not going to vote.

I doubt that
Jehovas witnesses maybe
They never vote.

The Right is powerless against the onslaught of the news Media, the entertainment industry and the education system ALL dominated by the Left.

• You grow up in school being fed their lies. You might be held back, degraded or even not graduate unless you comply.
  • They slip lies into your television, movies, and everywhere as if it were the accepted factual norm.
  • Employers won't hire you or even discriminate against or fire you for not drinking the Koolaid.
  • They fill the newspapers, evening news, election campaigns, and internet with lies. Social media and IT won't even let you see or discuss opposing ideas.
IN EFFECT, the Left create an alternate reality of their own surrounding the individual of brainwashing, misinformation and intimidation. They reward the believers and try to thwack the resisters. If they can't buy you, they will try to destroy you.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE HERE BETWEEN THE LEFT AND WHAT ISIS DOES, they just go about it two different ways, but to the same end.

The Right is powerless against the onslaught of the news Media, the entertainment industry and the education system ALL dominated by the Left.

• You grow up in school being fed their lies. You might be held back, degraded or even not graduate unless you comply.
  • They slip lies into your television, movies, and everywhere as if it were the accepted factual norm.
  • Employers won't hire you or even discriminate against or fire you for not drinking the Koolaid.
  • They fill the newspapers, evening news, election campaigns, and internet with lies. Social media and IT won't even let you see or discuss opposing ideas.
IN EFFECT, the Left create an alternate reality of their own of brainwashing, misinformation and intimidation. They reward the believers and try to thwack the resisters. If they can buy you, they will try to destroy you.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE HERE BETWEEN THE LEFT AND WHAT ISIS DOES, they just go about it two different ways, but to the same end.

And still they can not get more than about half of the voters to agree with them.

A lot of Conservatives I know said they will pray that God does the right thing.....and they will leave it at that.

Don't be so negative.

wow....be more positive

Skye,
What if I told you I actually already know the election results and it's not good for the guy you want ?

Don't be so negative.

wow....be more positive

Skye,
What if I told you I actually already know the election results and it's not good for the guy you want ?

I would tell you you are so wrong.

President Trump will have 4 more years! Bless him!

Don't be so negative.

wow....be more positive

Skye,

why you post a sad emoticon?

what's wrong with you, If I may ask??

Don't be so negative.

wow....be more positive

Skye,

If you don't mind, may I address this November 4th ?

You are a good person and it's really nothing personal.

Don't be so negative.

wow....be more positive

Skye,

If you don't mind, may I address this November 4th ?

You are a good person and it's really nothing personal.

I don't understand what you are saying

whatever

But you can address Nov 4 of course...when President Trump won.

That's fine! life is good then .... 4 more years ....Bless all Patriots, Bless President Trump! !!! Bless America :2up:

At least only 20 people showed up for it.

1. “He doesn’t have a plan” for coronavirus. Obama cited the presidential debate on Thursday. However, the president did, in fact, specifically mention Operation Warp Speed, his plan to develop and distribute a coronavirus vaccine quickly.

2. Trump couldn’t answer Leslie Stahl of 60 Minutes when she asked, “What’s your priority in your second term?” In fact, Trump answered her: “The priority now is to get back to normal, get back to where we were, to have the economy rage and be great with jobs and everybody be happy.

3. “He doesn’t even acknowledge that there’s a problem” (i.e. coronavirus). This is obviously not true, and provably so. Trump even talked about coronavirus in his State of the Union address, which Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) ripped in two.

4. Trump said “if you put some bleach in you, that might clean things up.” Trump never said that.

5. “America created 1.5 million more jobs in the last year of the Obama-Biden administration than in the first three years of the Trump-Pence administration.” Obama seems to be saying that more jobs were created in 2016 than in 2017, 2018, and 2019 combined, which is demonstrably untrue. However, seasonally adjusted data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show that more people were employed in each of the first three years of Trump’s presidency than in Obama’s last. In addition, Trump faced a different task. It is arguably easier to add jobs in the early stages of a recovery than it is to add jobs during a recovery already eight years old. The Obama-Biden recovery was the slowest since the Second World War.

6. Black unemployment went down, but “not because Donald Trump did anything.” It is possible to credit several Trump policies with lowering black unemployment, especially immigration enforcement. Trump’s focus on domestic manufacturing capacity also arguably played a role.

7. “The only people truly better off than they were four years ago are the billionaires who got Trump tax cuts.” A Gallup poll recently found that 56% of registered voters said they were better off than they were four years ago, which is a record high. (That’s a lot of billionaires.) In fact, a majority of Americans received a tax cut from Trump’s 2017 tax law.

8. “He barely pays income taxes.” In fact, Trump pays tens of millions of dollars in taxes, despite losses in some years.

9. Trump has “secret Chinese bank accounts.” The Trump hotel chain used a legal bank account to pay taxes in China when it made licensing deals. It is not a personal account and the account has reportedly been inactive for five years.

10. “His first year in the White House he only paid $750 in federal income tax.” Trump paid over seven million dollars in taxes in 2017, but used a tax credit from an earlier year to pay it. Also, he donated his entire salary to the government.

IN EFFECT, the Left create an alternate reality of their own of brainwashing, misinformation and intimidation. They reward the believers and try to thwack the resisters. If they can buy you, they will try to destroy you.

And still they can not get more than about half of the voters to agree with them.

Interestingly enough, it seems that somehow, they always get JUST enough to either win, or just barely lose!

Forum List

Back