Obama Attempted To Justify His Own Racism During His Defense Of 'Critical Race Theory'

Obama is personally responsible for the heightened & FABRICATED racism throughout this country. They and his Demonicrats and media.

Obama's legacy is snowflakes & excuses. Fucking race riding blacks give me a break, and their white PROGS are even worse. Everything negative that happens to blacks is RACIST. So remember fuckers, if you're white and are fired for instance it's because of you, but if you're black it's because your employer was racist.

Why are you so scared of the blacks expressing themselves?
Why are you scared of whites expressing themselves?
I am not I have been hearing it all my life and expressing myself all my life...Now, why are you scarred of the black Americans expressing themselves?
I have no fear of anyone expressing themselves. Why do you question my fear of blacks expressing themselves? I said nothing of the sort....but for some reason....you did.
You need to regroup. You are a racist who claims to hate racists. Yes. You are a racist.
Yes, I know he is black. I am not blind. But I refer to him as a former President. You refer to him as a BLACK president. That, poor soul, is what helps define a racist.
Fucking racist hypocrite asshole.
You are a fraud.

I am not I have been hearing it all my life and expressing myself all my life...Now, why are you scarred of the black Americans expressing themselves?
I have no fear of anyone expressing themselves. Why do you question my fear of blacks expressing themselves? I said nothing of the sort....but for some reason....you did.
You need to regroup. You are a racist who claims to hate racists. Yes. You are a racist.
Yes, I know he is black. I am not blind. But I refer to him as a former President. You refer to him as a BLACK president. That, poor soul, is what helps define a racist.
You are a fraud.
I need nothing from you that is true, now piss off.

Obama is personally responsible for the heightened & FABRICATED racism throughout this country. They and his Demonicrats and media.

Obama's legacy is snowflakes & excuses. Fucking race riding blacks give me a break, and their white PROGS are even worse. Everything negative that happens to blacks is RACIST. So remember fuckers, if you're white and are fired for instance it's because of you, but if you're black it's because your employer was racist.
Oblama wasn't alive when racism began.

You are a fraud.
I need nothing from you that is true, now piss off.
good response.

In other words...Moonglow said ....."I said stupid shit but as opposed to admitting it I will say piss off"

What are you....6 years old?

You missed the part about heightened & FABRICATED racism. Racism this ism and that have been around since the beginning of man. Seems to me for the MOST part conservatives couldn't care less what color someone is. That's the part of MLK's message missed by PROGS, you know, the guys who declare they're liberal?

You missed the part about heightened & FABRICATED racism. Racism this ism and that have been around since the beginning of man. Seems to me for the MOST part conservatives couldn't care less what color someone is. That's the part of MLK's message missed by PROGS, you know, the guys who declare they're liberal?
When did progressives become liberals?

When did progressives become liberals?

Exactly

They are terrified.....remember these two guys back in 2008?
1623271928163.png
Righties are still shaking in their booties.

They are terrified.....remember these two guys back in 2008? View attachment 499228 Righties are still shaking in their booties.
Hell, I grew up in a big city and we had black people and I went to school and played football and served in the army with them and I found out they are just plain old humans like the rest..

They are terrified.....remember these two guys back in 2008? View attachment 499228 Righties are still shaking in their booties.
Hell, I grew up in a big city and we had black people and I went to school and played football and served in the army with them and I found out they are just plain old humans like the rest..

But homO is not an authentic American black. HomO's ancestors were confederate white slaveowners on mom's side and Kenyans who stayed in Kenya on dad. Whether his Kenyan ancestors participated in rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats is impossible to prove. What is proven is that homO is NOT a "victim" of slavery, he is a beneficiary, and it is homO who has hate hoaxed and race baited and rejected dr. King, who was a victim. HomO has been showered with preferntial treatment his entire closeted life....

If so, why do you refer to them as black people?
I served. Never cared what color the guy who had my 6 was. He was there to protect me as I was there to protect him. We were Americans
You identify people based on the color of their skin
You served in the army with them? How fucked up is that sentence? With them? Them there those people?
You are a hypocrite

Blacks expressing themselves? Obama lied about his black racist abusive buddy being a victim racism thusly spreading the lie which is inciting black criminally inclined to riot, loot, burn, attack cops and others. This isn't "expressing" oneself----its racism, its manipulation, it incites violence, and it is wrong from a moral standpoint. You are smart enough to know better MOon...

But homO is not an authentic American black. HomO's ancestors were confederate white slaveowners on mom's side and Kenyans who stayed in Kenya on dad. Whether his Kenyan ancestors participated in rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats is impossible to prove. What is proven is that homO is NOT a "victim" of slavery, he is a beneficiary, and it is homO who has hate hoaxed and race baited and rejected dr. King, who was a victim. HomO has been showered with preferntial treatment his entire closeted life....
Kenyans were and are notorious slavers---if Obama's real sperm donor was Obama senior (which there is lots of grounds to doubt btw) then he certainly would have been the product of slavers and their slaves. 2018 article claims 188,000 people in Kenya living in Slavery. Notice Obama don't give a chit about kenyans being slaves.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back