Obama Attempted To Justify His Own Racism During His Defense Of 'Critical Race Theory'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2009 a reporter asked President Obama, who had just come out of a meeting, what he thought of Cambridge Police arresting his buddy professor Henry Louis Gates Jr, Barry demonstrated his own racial bias by declaring although he knew NOTHING about the details of the incident the Cambridge Police 'acted stupidly'.

He REALLY should have withheld public judgement until he learned what really happened.

The FACTS were that Barry's buddy, newly hired Cambridge PROFESSOR Henry Louis Gates Jr was just moving into his new home when Cambridge police, charged with protecting the community, arrived to ascertain the identity of someone who had not been seen before entering a home. The police officer simply asked Professor Gates for his ID. Gates responded by refusing to comply with the officer's request, turning into an ass, and attempting to turn the incident into a case of police racial discrimination.

The problem was that the policeman involved was a highly decorated officer who had been teaching Racial Sensitivity Training to the Cambridge police force for years. Professor gates could not have chosen a worse (or better) officer to 'cop' an attitude with over race. The officer explained he would have asked to see the ID of any unknown person - not black person - entering a home to confirm their identity and that they belonged there.

As the details of the incident spread Barry attempted to walk-back his racially-biased jump to an incorrect assumption resulting in his insulting both the Cambridge police force and the highly decorated officer by inviting both men to the White House for a 'Beer Summit'. 'Lets have a beer and forget the whole thing'. Barry went n to lecture Americans in a speech on how THEY / WE should not jump to conclusions and should wait to find out all the facts before acting / speaking. :p

In his recent defense of 'Critical Race Theory', being used in public schools to teach our children to hate each other and their country in school, Barry took the opportunity to re-write history and defend his actions in 2009 when he jumped to conclusions based on his own publicly demonstrated racial bias to insult the Cambridge Police and the officer he accused of being a racist.

"During an interview that aired Monday night, Obama told CNN's Anderson Cooper the country has not "fully reconciled with our history" and that it's a "hard thing to hear," especially for White Americans.

"You can be proud of this country and its traditions and its history and our forefathers … and it's also true that this terrible stuff happened and the vestiges of that linger and continue," Obama said. "And the truth is that when I try to tell the story, oftentimes my political opponents would deliberately not only block that story but try to exploit it for their own political gain."

Obama cited the moment in 2009 when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting "stupidly" for arresting professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., who was entering his own home, and the tumult that took place after he made those remarks, which he said caused a bigger drop in polling among White voters than anything else during his presidency.

He went on to slam conservative media for "capitalizing" on what he described as the "fear" of White people toward changing demographics in the U.S.

Barry attempted to say that it was / is 'conservatives' and 'conservative media' to be blamed for 'capitalizing' on and exploiting such events as his Cambridge racial faux pas. 'Pay no attention to what I did / I said - THEY are the 'villains'.

:p

Barry just can't STFU and stay gone. Perhaps the attention whore can't help himself but to step into the limelight to make sure everyone knows Biden is a puppet, 'Obama 2.0 via proxy', that HE is responsible for the continuing division...and he feels the attacks against this division and 'CRT' is an attack on him and his agenda, that he has to step up and defend it.

Why are you so scared of the blacks expressing themselves?
Why are you scared of whites expressing themselves?
I am not I have been hearing it all my life and expressing myself all my life...Now, why are you scarred of the black Americans expressing themselves?
Exactly what makes you think I am scared of ANY human being expressing themselves?
Well?
What makes you think that?
Fucking piece of shit racist. Hypocrite.

troll.jpg

I am not I have been hearing it all my life and expressing myself all my life...Now, why are you scarred of the black Americans expressing themselves?
Exactly what makes you think I am scared of ANY human being expressing themselves?
Well?
What makes you think the same about me since you ask first? If you don't like to be questioned then do not expect to have the liberty to ask people to answer your questions. go the fuck away in other words. This topic is not about me it is about a black man expressing himself.

Well?
What makes you think the same about me since you ask first? If you don't like to be questioned then do not expect to have the liberty to ask people to answer your questions. go the fuck away in other words. This topic is not about me it is about a black man expressing himself.
Ah yes...about a black man expressing himself. I simply saw it as a former president expressing himself. You saw it as a black man expressing himself.
That is why I call you a hypocrite.

Well?
It is not about expressing oneself. It is about the energy used to do it and the costs to anyone else while wasting resources on a stage that produced very little. Thousands of years of village is the answer in a world of 8 billion people now. We know how this ends.

Well?
It is not about expressing oneself. It is about the energy used to do it and the costs to anyone else while wasting resources on a stage that produced very little. Thousands of years of village is the answer in a world of 8 billion people now. We know how this ends.
We have had the energy of this nation wasted lying to people how it was a nation based on the freedoms of our democracy which is not true for every citizen in the US in the past 225 years. Look at the wasted energy on the Drug War but you want to deny a certain group their ability to speak freely...Congrats.

In 2009 a reporter asked President Obama, who had just come out of a meeting, what he thought of Cambridge Police arresting his buddy professor Henry Louis Gates Jr, Barry demonstrated his own racial bias by declaring although he knew NOTHING about the details of the incident the Cambridge Police 'acted stupidly'.

He REALLY should have withheld public judgement until he learned what really happened.

The FACTS were that Barry's buddy, newly hired Cambridge PROFESSOR Henry Louis Gates Jr was just moving into his new home when Cambridge police, charged with protecting the community, arrived to ascertain the identity of someone who had not been seen before entering a home. The police officer simply asked Professor Gates for his ID. Gates responded by refusing to comply with the officer's request, turning into an ass, and attempting to turn the incident into a case of police racial discrimination.

The problem was that the policeman involved was a highly decorated officer who had been teaching Racial Sensitivity Training to the Cambridge police force for years. Professor gates could not have chosen a worse (or better) officer to 'cop' an attitude with over race. The officer explained he would have asked to see the ID of any unknown person - not black person - entering a home to confirm their identity and that they belonged there.

As the details of the incident spread Barry attempted to walk-back his racially-biased jump to an incorrect assumption resulting in his insulting both the Cambridge police force and the highly decorated officer by inviting both men to the White House for a 'Beer Summit'. 'Lets have a beer and forget the whole thing'. Barry went n to lecture Americans in a speech on how THEY / WE should not jump to conclusions and should wait to find out all the facts before acting / speaking. :p

In his recent defense of 'Critical Race Theory', being used in public schools to teach our children to hate each other and their country in school, Barry took the opportunity to re-write history and defend his actions in 2009 when he jumped to conclusions based on his own publicly demonstrated racial bias to insult the Cambridge Police and the officer he accused of being a racist.

"During an interview that aired Monday night, Obama told CNN's Anderson Cooper the country has not "fully reconciled with our history" and that it's a "hard thing to hear," especially for White Americans.

"You can be proud of this country and its traditions and its history and our forefathers … and it's also true that this terrible stuff happened and the vestiges of that linger and continue," Obama said. "And the truth is that when I try to tell the story, oftentimes my political opponents would deliberately not only block that story but try to exploit it for their own political gain."

Obama cited the moment in 2009 when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting "stupidly" for arresting professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., who was entering his own home, and the tumult that took place after he made those remarks, which he said caused a bigger drop in polling among White voters than anything else during his presidency.

He went on to slam conservative media for "capitalizing" on what he described as the "fear" of White people toward changing demographics in the U.S.

Barry attempted to say that it was / is 'conservatives' and 'conservative media' to be blamed for 'capitalizing' on and exploiting such events as his Cambridge racial faux pas. 'Pay no attention to what I did / I said - THEY are the 'villains'.

:p

Barry just can't STFU and stay gone. Perhaps the attention whore can't help himself but to step into the limelight to make sure everyone knows Biden is a puppet, 'Obama 2.0 via proxy', that HE is responsible for the continuing division...and he feels the attacks against this division and 'CRT' is an attack on him and his agenda, that he has to step up and defend it.

He is clearly a divider who masquerades as a uniter. All of the "woke" policies and the kneeling to China has created a great level of distrust by Americas allies, and thus, they are not turning to the U.S, they are turning away to their enemy.

Ask him if CRT is being taught in any other nation. Ask if any other nation doesn't have a history of racial injustice and the like. These are kids, they are being taught that they are a problem based on their skin color.

The U.S allows by far the most immigrants in your nation of any country on earth. You aren't the problem, the race-baiting opportunists are, and it's one reason of many you are going to lose your global influence.

Well?
Ah yes...about a black man expressing himself. I simply saw it as a former president expressing himself. You saw it as a black man expressing himself.
You may think as you like because I do not try to repress your expressions..

Well?
You may think as you like because I do not try to repress your expressions..
but you identify people and their expressions by the color of their skin.
You can not unwrite what you wrote.
You are a racist hypocrite

View attachment 498727
You seem to be unable to discuss the subject also about how a black man feels that upsets your so much.
You seem to be unable to grasp that it is possible to disagree with a black man, without it being about his skin color.
Making legislation to cancel a cultural belief is the fact that their freedom to express is repressed.

View attachment 498727
You seem to be unable to discuss the subject also about how a black man feels that upsets your so much.
You seem to be unable to grasp that it is possible to disagree with a black man, without it being about his skin color.
Making legislation to cancel a cultural belief is the fact that their freedom to express is repressed.
you really have no idea about what you are talking about

Forum List

Back