Obama at Mosque: 'Betrays Our Values' to Say 'Islam Itself' at Root of Terrorism

Obama spends all of his time convincing everyone the Earth is flat.

The people who agree with him need to crack open a Koran for once. It's all in there in black and white. I've never seen anyone who's read "Mein Kampf" come away with such an impression, but they seem to with the Holy Koran. Perhaps it's because Hitler doesn't have anyone in Washington singing his praises.

We have a psychopath for a President and also one is a constant LIAR

He makes me sick and I've never felt in danger from someone who was a President of our country like I have with this traitor

Exactly the message he's been sending all along. and to think you people voted for him for a second term. sickening

snip:
Islam Expert: Obama’s Visit to Controversial Mosque Sends Message to Jihadists “I Won’t Impede Your Plans” (Video)

Jim Hoft Feb 3rd, 2016 10:10 pm

Islam expert Robert Spencer joined author Andrew Klaven on the Steve Malzberg Show on Newsmax TV Wednesday to discuss Barack Obama’s visit to the controversial Baltimore mosque.

Robert Spencer argued Obama’s visit gave jihadists the green light to proceed with their plans.

“Well I think he’s signalling to them, whether intentionally or not, that he is going to do nothing to impede their plans. And we have to remember that according to a captured internal document the Muslim Brotherhood is dedicated in their own words to destroying Western Civilization.

But Obama’s cool with that.

all of it here:
Islam Expert: Obama's Visit to Controversial Mosque Sends Message to Jihadists "I Won't Impede Your Plans" (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

He is rightly showing that Islam is equal to all other religions in America and that burns the butt of the bible thumpers who are becoming increasingly marginalized in America

Would one of you liberal Obama supporters please give us his quotes from his mosque speech where he told the muslims that they must be tolerant of other religions and that they must eliminate the radicals from their religion?

I guess I missed that part of the speech.

Exactly the message he's been sending all along. and to think you people voted for him for a second term. sickening

snip:
Islam Expert: Obama’s Visit to Controversial Mosque Sends Message to Jihadists “I Won’t Impede Your Plans” (Video)

Jim Hoft Feb 3rd, 2016 10:10 pm

Islam expert Robert Spencer joined author Andrew Klaven on the Steve Malzberg Show on Newsmax TV Wednesday to discuss Barack Obama’s visit to the controversial Baltimore mosque.

Robert Spencer argued Obama’s visit gave jihadists the green light to proceed with their plans.

“Well I think he’s signalling to them, whether intentionally or not, that he is going to do nothing to impede their plans. And we have to remember that according to a captured internal document the Muslim Brotherhood is dedicated in their own words to destroying Western Civilization.

But Obama’s cool with that.

all of it here:
Islam Expert: Obama's Visit to Controversial Mosque Sends Message to Jihadists "I Won't Impede Your Plans" (Video) - The Gateway Pundit
better watch out the Muslims are buying up trailer parks

Obama can go to hell and go preach to people who are just like him. I don't take lessons from an insane psychopath.

He is rightly showing that Islam is equal to all other religions in America and that burns the butt of the bible thumpers who are becoming increasingly marginalized in America

equal? really? which other religion beheads members of other religions simply because of their religion? which other religion burns non-believers alive? which other religion condones rape and female genital mutilation? Which other religion says it will dominate the world by force?

Equal--------------I think not.

Forum List

Back