'Obama Army' Deploys To Tel Aviv To Topple Netanyahu

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
TEL AVIV – A consulting firm almost entirely composed of former staffers of President Obama’s re-election campaign has been hired to run an election effort in Israel aimed at defeating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

8216 Obama army 8217 deploys to Tel Aviv to topple Netanyahu

We have absolutely no business meddling in the election process of any nation....period. We have done it in the past...and look what it has led to. Nothing good, actually.

We have absolutely no business meddling in the election process of any nation....period. We have done it in the past...and look what it has led to. Nothing good, actually.
Why are you against free-market capitalism?

Can't Israelis hire whomever they like?
It is unclear who hired these clowns. Bibi can make great hay out of this by vilifying Obama as trying to choose the next Prime Minister of Israel and accusing him of meddling in Israeli politics.
I suspect this will backfire. I also suspect this group is backed by core Democrat supporters like Soros.

Soros, of course. It is called One Voice Movement
Printed from The Jewish Press Blog Archive Look Who is Behind the New US Democratic-Style Campaign in Israel
It is unclear who hired these clowns. Bibi can make great hay out of this by vilifying Obama as trying to choose the next Prime Minister of Israel and accusing him of meddling in Israeli politics.
I suspect this will backfire. I also suspect this group is backed by core Democrat supporters like Soros.

Soros, of course. It is called One Voice Movement
Printed from The Jewish Press Blog Archive Look Who is Behind the New US Democratic-Style Campaign in Israel
Bingo. Thanks for that.
Yes, this will backfire big time. Israelis already resent Uncle intruding on everything.

It is unclear who hired these clowns.

Haaretz reporter Roy Arad writes that he directly asked V15 founder Nimrod Dweck whether his group’s goal was “anyone but Bibi,” referring to Netanyahu by his popular nickname.

Dreck replied: “We say ‘replace the government,’ it’s not directed at specific individuals. There have been many years of right-wing governments during which little happened, it’s time to change course and give people hope.”

V15, or “Victory 2015”

Furthermore, Bibi injected himself into the 2012 election here by supporting Mittens.

image.png

Forum List

Back