Obama approval ratings reach new lows

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
President Obama Approval Ratings at Record Low, Quinnipiac Poll Says | TIME.com

President Obama’s job approval among American voters has dropped to negative territory with just 38 percent voicing their approval versus the 58 who says they disapprove, according to a national poll released Tuesday by the independent Quinnipiac University. That is one percent less than the 39% who said they approved of him in last month’s poll. The majority of the 2,692 registered voters the University in early December said that the president is not honest and trustworthy.

How's that hope and change working out for you....:lol::lol:

$4a02fd195374f2a9a12620b79976c2d4.jpg

$360_pol_obamacare_1119.jpg

President Obama’s job approval among American voters has dropped to negative territory with just 38 percent voicing their approval versus the 58 who says they disapprove, according to a national poll released Tuesday by the independent Quinnipiac University. That is one percent less than the 39% who said they approved of him in last month’s poll. The majority of the 2,692 registered voters the University in early December said that the president is not honest and trustworthy.

View attachment 28673

View attachment 28674

But, but, but...the unbiased LA Times says Obama is on the upswing. :lol:

I'd swear half those peoplle post here daily.
It's scary. People who have no idea what they're talking about but feel empowered to voice their ignorant opinions anyway. This is what the Founders were scared of when they set the US up as a Republic rather than a Democracy.

View attachment 28673

View attachment 28674

But, but, but...the unbiased LA Times says Obama is on the upswing. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a look at the GOP's approval rating, Obama is completely dominating them :lol:

I never know what to believe on these things.

I've seen "Obama at all-time low" headlines for months now, and in each one he's between 38% and 41%.

I'd think the GOP would be better served by focusing on presenting a clear, inspirational, united, attractive plan for the future of the country. You know, the heavy lifting.

I never know what to believe on these things.

I've seen "Obama at all-time low" headlines for months now, and in each one he's between 38% and 41%.

I'd think the GOP would be better served by focusing on presenting a clear, inspirational, united, attractive plan for the future of the country. You know, the heavy lifting.

First rule of politics is when your opponent is self destructing sit back and watch. That's what they're doing. The GOP does not need to present a focused inspirational plan, which the media and the Dems will rip for being cruel and nasty and stomping baby rabbits. In any case, in an off year every congressman is free to present his own agenda.

I'd swear half those peoplle post here daily.
It's scary. People who have no idea what they're talking about but feel empowered to voice their ignorant opinions anyway. This is what the Founders were scared of when they set the US up as a Republic rather than a Democracy.

And more importantly, they VOTE! Those represent the average American voters going out and voting for and against issues that they are completely ignorant about.

Forum List

Back