Obama approval rating at 42%

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
If there were real journalists in the news media, this would be all over the front pages of American newspapers.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

"Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance. "

Infield

Your only problem is that President Obama could stomp whatever stiff the Republicans choose to run in 2012 even if his approval is 25%

Care to name a name?

Infield Infidel

Your only problem is that President Obama could stomp whatever stiff the Republicans choose to run in 2012 even if his approval is 25%

Care to name a name?

Sure..... how about Michelle Bauchman.... or Tom Tancredo.....or Jan Brewer....or Lt. Colonel Allen West... or Chris Christie ...or ..... ME!!!! :lol:

How about Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell I would vote them in in a heart beat!

Hell how about Oprah? No one could beat her! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO problem! All we need for a 2nd term is another war - Iran or North Korea - Let's flip a coin!!!
- Offical White Horse Souce

If there were real journalists in the news media, this would be all over the front pages of American newspapers.

"Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance. "

Rasmussen always has Obama lower than all the other polls. When are you guys going to wake up to the fact that Scott Rasmussen is a CONSERVATIVE and his polling methodology is designed around CONSERVATIVE questions.

These are all the polls on Obama's job performance. In the tracking poll, even Fox has him higher than that at 45%, but he remains half and half generally. Scroll past the tracking polls and you will get the poll questions and results for all of them.

Obama: Job Ratings

The RCP average has 0bama at a +1.2%. Getting back to another question raised here, who was the front runner for the Democrats 2 1/2 years before the last election? Do you really want a campaign that long? Not me.

How about Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell I would vote them in in a heart beat!

Powell isn't a true Republican.

I though we were talking about anyone who could beat obama? I figured I would stay with black that way no one could call me a racist. :lol:

Hell anyone could win against Obama. just any random person out of the phonebook.

Oh and calling someone a racist doesn't carry much weight anymore, It's been used so much it's lost it's meaning.

He isn't at 42% the outlier Rasmussen is saying he is. Nobody would believe that polster. Except desperate wingnuts...

Rightwinger is right though, Repubs gotta find a new face.

They'd better hurry up, then. Once the midterms are finished, the 2012 campaign will begin. Not much time for potential candidates to scour their personal histories and expunge all those nasty details that will pop up on YouTube. (Maybe that's why there are no "new" faces!!)

Just one more ironic note: The hero, the icon of the conservative movement has always been Ronald Reagan whose polling numbers at this point in time (a little over one year in office) hovered between 48% and 41%. Surprise surprise.

He isn't at 42% the outlier Rasmussen is saying he is. Nobody would believe that polster. Except desperate wingnuts...

Which Polls Called the Presidential Election Right?
Polipundit measures both variance and predictive accuracy among the Presidential election polls on a state by state basis. Excellent analysis. Which ones did the best? Surprisingly enough, the much acclaimed Zogby comes in sixth. Simon fills in the details on where Zogby missed and Randy has a few comments to add. With the two best being:

#2 - A close finish, but number two is Rasmussen Reports. RR made predictions in 33 states, and in 13 Battleground States. RR got all their calls correct, without a single miss, and they were off by an average of 5.82 points. What hurt them was their wide variance of accuracy in support. Three of their final polls were the closest for their state, but another 3 of their final polls were off by more than 10 points. In the Battleground States, RR got all 13 right, and they were off by an average of 4.15 points.

#1 - (drum roll, please) Survey USA. SUSA made predictions in 30 states, and in 9 Battleground States. SUSA got 29 right and 1 wrong, and was off by an average of 3.70 points. So, why does SUSA win with 29/30, and beat RR take second with 33/33? It comes down to hitting the bullseye. EIGHTEEN of Survey USA’s final polls were the closest for that state, almost twice as many as every other major poll PUT TOGETHER! Also, none of their polls were invalidated for being more than 10 points off. In the Battleground States, SUSA got 8 right and 1 wrong, and was off by an average of 3.44 points. Three of SUSA’s final polls in Battleground States were the closest for that state, again the best of any poll.

No one would beleive Rasmussen, they only came in second in calling the last Presidential election right. :cuckoo:

Powell isn't a true Republican.

Powell is indeed a true Republican, one of the few left who actually represents the mission of the Grand Old Party and has not been hijacked by the agenda of the Greedy Old Party of No.

The Democrats are eager to know who the Republicans are going to pit agains Obama so they can start making up their lies. They've gotten bored of trashing Palin, they're hoping it's fresh meat.

My advice to the liberals is to start trashing every Republican.

What the liberals don't realize is that the person they trash seems to get even more popular. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back