*Obama And Pelosi About To Steal Moe-Money*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Get ready, 700 million more about to be flushed down the solar power toilet.
2. Its not that solar power is bad, it could be good, but these loans are not meant to succeed, they are desired to fail, cash in and those involved *ARE* supposed to line their pockets, all the way back to Obama.
3. If it wasn't true I wouldn't of said it.
LINK:News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Energy Department on Wednesday approved two loan guarantees worth more than $1 billion for solar energy projects in Nevada and Arizona, two days before the expiration date of a program that has become a rallying cry for Republican critics of the Obama administration's green energy program.

Energy Secretary Steven Chu said the department has completed a $737 million loan guarantee to Tonopah Solar Energy for a 110 megawatt solar tower on federal land near Tonopah, Nev., and a $337 million guarantee for Mesquite Solar 1 to develop a 150 megawatt solar plant near Phoenix.

The loans were approved under the same program that paid for a $528 million loan to Solyndra Inc., a California solar panel maker that went bankrupt after receiving the money and laid off 1,100 workers. Solyndra is under investigation by the FBI and is the focal point of House hearings on the program."

4. A crime in plain site, works everytime for fools.
5. Its a shell game, and the public in general are too damn dumb to even see whats up.
6. Hey 535 million disappeared on Solyndra, easy enough, hey lets try a billion!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Saw a spot on Solar energy the other day. I was very surprised by what I saw and heard. I live in Florida and believe me if solar were affordable and viable everyone down here would have it.

Apparnatly they are doing very well in the private sector. Don't need to be subsidized by anybody.

After the Bush $300 billion payout to all those a**holes on Wall Street et al., why on earth is anyone stressed out over more political theft? Of course, unless the only a**holes stealing your money that you do worry about are the ones with whom you don't share political beliefs.

Forum List

Back