Obama and Osama

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
Obama has been in office now for almost 18 months and still hasn't caught Osama. Why not? I thought this was a priority?

Heck, they can't even get their story straight about killing someone there. They claim they kill a Taliban leader and then he shows up in a video.

Osama has had enough time... he should be producing results.

Obama has been in office now for almost 18 months and still hasn't caught Osama. Why not? I thought this was a priority?

Heck, they can't even get their story straight about killing someone there. They claim they kill a Taliban leader and then he shows up in a video.

he's havin dinner tonite with Osama

If he catches Osama, he'll lose the Muslim vote.

Just as the dopes who bitched about Bush never capturing bin Laden....anyone who bitches about Obama not capturing bin Laden isn't looking at reality. Bin Laden will never be taken alive....never.

Wrong again wingnut. Obama's having dinner. Osama just happened to be a waiter that was in the middle of his second shift at the time...

I was going to say
"bush had 8 years and couldn't catch him"

but
I've read enough of your posts to know that you are just another of the many millions of deranged conservatives that infest the planet

and apparently you can't count....

it's been 15 months, NOT 18

Wrong again wingnut. Obama's having dinner. Osama just happened to be a waiter that was in the middle of his second shift at the time...

that's probably closer to the truth lug nut

New Topics

Forum List

Back