Obama: Americans Are Inviting Jihad By Criticizing Islam!

No, Obama, you anti-American traitor. Americans are criticizing islam because they’re murderous thugs. You’ve got it backwards.

Obama Americans Are Inviting Jihad By Criticizing Islam The Daily Caller

That is like saying a woman is inviting rape by dressing a certain way.

Of course, the left is also saying the Rudy invited death threats by speaking out against Obama.

Radicals jump to violence at the slightest provocation. Obama is just affirming that.

For sure him dropping bombs from drones on them isn't doing it. What about spiking Bin Ladens head about a million times, I guess isn't doing it either

Oh no it's WE THE PEOPLE he Represents FAULT

now you still think he's a man who gives one shit about YOU and this country?

I fucking hate that moron.

I'm right up there with you. Usually with people you don't care about, you can get away from them. but we can't get away from this hateful disgusting little man/thug.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama saying when Islam starts all the attacks we brought it upon ourselves is *CLASSIC OBAMA HATES AMERICA* verbiage.
2. Some one explain why we still have him as a sitting President?
3. This guy needs to go like a dirty diaper, *IN THE TRASH*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That man makes me sick and I can't wait for him to be out of our lives

That man makes me sick and I can't wait for him to be out of our lives

It's almost like he is delivering threats from the radicals. He's already been doing PR for them and now looks like he's been elevated to spokesperson.

This coming from the side that used "Bin Laden's Dead" in their '12 campaign slogan? So now, all Americans need to stop their criticism of Jihadis and they will no longer be a threat to US? How about going after Jihad with the same level if bravado in the Bin Laden kill that you like to brag?

Sorry bout that,

1. He very well sound like the spokesperson of *Islamic Extremist Terrorists*.
2. I vote we give them him!
3. And or maybe one of his constituents will give him a little surprise.

:banana2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, Obama, you anti-American traitor. Americans are criticizing islam because they’re murderous thugs. You’ve got it backwards.

Obama Americans Are Inviting Jihad By Criticizing Islam The Daily Caller
Article said:
”When people spew hatred toward others — because of their faith or because they’re immigrants — it feeds into terrorist narratives. … It feeds a cycle of fear and resentment and a sense of injustice upon which extremists prey,” he said.
Gee, and all this time I thought the terrorist acts like 911, 7/7 London and the Boston Marathon bombing was hate spewing. Silly me.

Forum List

Back