Obama admitted he's a Muslim; and Trump/Carson are supposed to lie for him?

It's funny watching the media pretend they're offended for Obama when they and everyone else knows he's a Muslim. Obama even admitted it back in 08.

He's been president for almost 2 terms and you are still harping on this nonsense. LMAO Get a life you pathetic losers.

You put your finger on it...they have no life.

Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'
He's worn band on wedding-ring finger since before he met Michelle

OBAMA-RING-wh-photo-THERE-IS-NO-GOD-EXCEPT-ALLAH-hand-closeup.jpg

OBAMA-RING-overlay-WITH-ARABIC-SCRIPT1.jpg

Read more at Obama’s ring: ‘There is no god but Allah’

How many Christians would be wearing a RING since, at least 1981 by available pictures that states....'There is no god but Allah'

Admits he's a muslim on video, wears a ring dedicated to allah.... mighty convincing evidence!
ovey Vigil!!!

Simply another LIE. Don't you EVER check your sources? Or does it not matter? Are you gonna spread the lie as long as you think it helps your party....? Is this is your job and contribution in life? Or is this just what is fun for you??

here is a clear pic of his ring, close up.

It is not some ring praising alah... :lol:

sheesh!!!

obamaring2.jpg

snopes.com: Obama's Wedding Ring

It appears WND was mistaken, BUT you want to handle the obomanations statement about HIS MUSLIM FAITH, and we also have this just released if you care to comment.... If anyone should know the Manchurian muslim, Rev. Wright should, and it sure looks like the poser was or still is a muslim!

I have read that during ram-a-don Muslims are not allowed to wear jewelry. Has anyone besides me noticed that Obama sends his ring out to be cleaned every ram-a-don ? (He said it.) Nothing to see here.

And the far right keeps wondering why the millennials, who all can vote for the first time next, favor the other groups by 12 to 1.

Why do you people even care if he is Muslim? Obviously it hasnt affected his policy. Hes droning the shit out of the Middle East.

Why do you people even care if he is Muslim? Obviously it hasnt affected his policy. Hes droning the shit out of the Middle East.
He's taking sides in the Muslim fight droning one side providing arms to the other. There is more than one sect of Muslim.

It's funny watching the media pretend they're offended for Obama when they and everyone else knows he's a Muslim. Obama even admitted it back in 08.

He's been president for almost 2 terms and you are still harping on this nonsense. LMAO Get a life you pathetic losers.

I didn't know presidential terms magically erase farces. Thanks for letting me know.

I actually feel sorry for you if you are retarded enough to bleev Obama is saying he's a Muslim in that clip.

It has to be incredibly tough going through life being that stupid and that credulous.

I don't feel sorry for you. I know the truth is of no consequence to you.

]

Just another anti-Obama lie- and of course blatant religious bigotry.

President Obama has been admitting he is a Christian for some 20 years now.

He IS a muslim, that's obvious by his actions, and no one is obligated to defend him when he's called out for it, ESPECIALLY the Republican presidential candidates.

Yeah- nothing says 'Muslim' like eating pork, drinking alcohol, marrying in a Christian church, getting baptized and having your children baptized.

God you bigots are stupid.

Forum List

Back