Obama: Admit Thousands of New Dependents

Thousands of uneducated, fundamentalist Muslims to be admitted to the US>

1. "Al-Shabaab jihadists have called on southeast Asia's Muslims to come to the aid of Burmese migrants persecuted "at the hands of the savage Buddhists".

In a rare statement on an issue outside of the Horn of Africa region, the al-Qaeda-affiliated Somali jihadist group told Muslims in Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand to "take the pivotal role in alleviating the suffering of the Muslims in Myanmar (Burma).

... help your Muslim brothers and know that this is a religious obligation upon you for which you will be held fully accountable in front of Allah on the day of judgement".
Jihadist group calls on Muslims to save Burmese migrants from savage Buddhists - Telegraph

2. "SITTWE, Myanmar — The Myanmar government has given the estimated one million Rohingya people in this coastal region of the country a dispiriting choice...
.... 14,500 Rohingya have sailed from the beaches of Rakhine State to Thailand, with the ultimate goal of reaching Malaysia, according to the Arakan Project, a group that monitors Rohingya refugees.

3. The crisis has become an embarrassment to the White House ahead of a scheduled visit by President Obama to Myanmar next week. The administration considers Myanmar a foreign-policy success story in Asia but is worried that renewed conflict between Buddhist extremists, who are given a free hand by the government, and the Rohingya could derail the already rocky transition from military rule to democratic reform."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/world/asia/rohingya-myanmar-rakhine-state-thailand-malaysia.html

4. "U.S. Is Willing to Take in Rohingya Boat People

...U.S. has resettled more than 1,000 Rohingya

(WASHINGTON) — The United States is willing to take in Rohingya refugees...
Spokeswoman Marie Harf said that the U.S. is prepared to take a leading role in any multicountry effort, organized by the United Nations refugee agency, to resettle the most vulnerable refugees."
Rohingya U.S. Says It s Willing to Take in Rohingya Boat People

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW
Oh dear God, that is as bad as when they let the Irish in, not to mention the I-taliens
Or adopting heathen children from the Koreas.
Another imbecile...
There are no "heathen children from the Koreas."
Only 1/3d of Korea is Christian, so I doubt you are telling the truth, not an ususal thing here for you.

Where are the refugees going to be settled in the USA?

I never lie.

But....speaking of lying....

Why are you known as "fakey"?

Thousands of uneducated, fundamentalist Muslims to be admitted to the US>

1. "Al-Shabaab jihadists have called on southeast Asia's Muslims to come to the aid of Burmese migrants persecuted "at the hands of the savage Buddhists".

In a rare statement on an issue outside of the Horn of Africa region, the al-Qaeda-affiliated Somali jihadist group told Muslims in Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand to "take the pivotal role in alleviating the suffering of the Muslims in Myanmar (Burma).

... help your Muslim brothers and know that this is a religious obligation upon you for which you will be held fully accountable in front of Allah on the day of judgement".
Jihadist group calls on Muslims to save Burmese migrants from savage Buddhists - Telegraph

2. "SITTWE, Myanmar — The Myanmar government has given the estimated one million Rohingya people in this coastal region of the country a dispiriting choice...
.... 14,500 Rohingya have sailed from the beaches of Rakhine State to Thailand, with the ultimate goal of reaching Malaysia, according to the Arakan Project, a group that monitors Rohingya refugees.

3. The crisis has become an embarrassment to the White House ahead of a scheduled visit by President Obama to Myanmar next week. The administration considers Myanmar a foreign-policy success story in Asia but is worried that renewed conflict between Buddhist extremists, who are given a free hand by the government, and the Rohingya could derail the already rocky transition from military rule to democratic reform."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/world/asia/rohingya-myanmar-rakhine-state-thailand-malaysia.html

4. "U.S. Is Willing to Take in Rohingya Boat People

...U.S. has resettled more than 1,000 Rohingya

(WASHINGTON) — The United States is willing to take in Rohingya refugees...
Spokeswoman Marie Harf said that the U.S. is prepared to take a leading role in any multicountry effort, organized by the United Nations refugee agency, to resettle the most vulnerable refugees."
Rohingya U.S. Says It s Willing to Take in Rohingya Boat People

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW
Oh dear God, that is as bad as when they let the Irish in, not to mention the I-taliens
Or adopting heathen children from the Koreas.
Another imbecile...
There are no "heathen children from the Koreas."
Only 1/3d of Korea is Christian, so I doubt you are telling the truth, not an ususal thing here for you.

Where are the refugees going to be settled in the USA?

I never lie.

But....speaking of lying....

Why are you known as "fakey"?

Bam!!!!!! burn.
lol

:lol:"The 2005 South Korean census showed 29.2 percent of the population as Christian, up from 26.3 percent ten years previously. Presbyterian Churches are the biggest Protestant denominations in South Korea, with close to 20,000 churches affiliated with the two largest Presbyterian denominations in the country." Percentage of Korea that is Christian - Google Search

I loved my times in east Asia, particularly Korea. Had no use for the PI or Japan or Okinawa.

Forum List

Back