Obama Administration approves assassination of an American

Hell.

I'd shoot the little fucker myself. Guys a traitor and was instremental in the Ft Hood masacre and that little bastard on the plane.

Yep. I'd shoot him myself.

Hell.

I'd shoot the little fucker myself. Guys a traitor and was instremental in the Ft Hood masacre and that little bastard on the plane.

Yes, he's a traitor IMO.

However, legally, that needs to be proven in a court of law.

It just seems to me that this is circumventing a legal process which is in place to ensure the liberties of all Americans....this asshole included.

Good, it's about time he did something right.

The U.S. Government sanctioning a hit on an American Citizen is a pretty serious development. It hasn't gotten much play in the MSM but this is a pretty significant precedent. I'm sure if it were a Republican Administration making this surprising decision,the Liberal MSM would be in a tizzy today. I'm pretty sure Wolf Blitzer,NBC,and the NY Slimes would be up on their soapboxes preaching away about how awful this is. They sure have been eerily silent on this so far. That's why i always say that the "Anti-War" Left are by far the biggest frauds in this country. It's really only about politics for them in the end.

The U.S. Government sanctioning a hit on an American Citizen is a pretty serious development. It hasn't gotten much play in the MSM but this is a pretty significant precedent. I'm sure if it were a Republican Administration making this surprising decision,the Liberal MSM would be in a tizzy today. I'm pretty sure Wolf Blitzer,NBC,and the NY Slimes would be up on their soapboxes preaching away about how awful this is. They sure have been eerily silent on this so far. That's why i always say that the "Anti-War" Left are by far the biggest frauds in this country. It's really only about politics for them in the end.

I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more play here. Forget the MSM.

there has been no less than 3 threads, yours i believe makes 4, mine was combined with another in CE...i think you haven't seen "play" because the vast majority of obama supporters are SILENT....because they know the hypocrisy of it and can't defend this while reconciling their comments about the trials

I don't really see how this is much different than putting someone to death for 1st degree murder. The only thing that separates this dude from Bin Laden is that he was born in America.

It's not getting much play in the MSM because it was their beloved Hopey Changey who made this controversial decision. If he were a Republican i'm sure you would be seeing the opposite reaction from the Liberal MSM. CNN (Communist News Network),NBC,CBS,ABC,and the NY Slimes would be screeching away 24/7 about how awful this is. Can't trust the Liberal Press. They are the epitome of dishonesty & hypocrisy.

there has been no less than 3 threads, yours i believe makes 4, mine was combined with another in CE...i think you haven't seen "play" because the vast majority of obama supporters are SILENT....because they know the hypocrisy of it and can't defend this while reconciling their comments about the trials

Where are the other threads?

Hell.

Yes, he's a traitor IMO.

However, legally, that needs to be proven in a court of law.

It just seems to me that this is circumventing a legal process which is in place to ensure the liberties of all Americans....this asshole included.

That's my problem with it. But I'm one of those folk who though it wrong what we did to Pena (I believe that was his name). The US citizen held by the navy w/o trial until they ran him crazy.

IMO, I'd like to shoot this guy too. But I'm not the government. This is a hard one, but at the end of the day, the law has to govern.

Does anyone know if the Patriot Act covered this sort of thing?

I don't really see how this is much different than putting someone to death for 1st degree murder. The only thing that separates this dude from Bin Laden is that he was born in America.

And as an American citizen there is no doubt that he should be afforded due process of law.

And as an American citizen there is no doubt that he should be afforded due process of law.
While at the same time, he's basically engaged in war against America via terrorism.

What i find ironic is that Obama would authorize the murder of this dude yet needs to make sure that KSM gets his fair trial in NYC. Did SNL write this material?

Is it really an "assassination" or just the stipulation "dead or alive"?

Although treason is punishable by death. But then again, due process.

As usual with the Liberal dominated MSM,it comes down to whether there is a 'D' or an 'R' by their names. Their beloved Hopey Changey has that 'D' so all is well with this surprising decision. Imagine if he had that 'R' by his name though. Would the MSM be this quiet? I think we all know the answer to that question. This is a very serious development. Our Government publicly sanctioning a hit on an American Citizen is pretty astounding. It definitely warrants debate. Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press.

As usual with the Liberal dominated MSM,it comes down to whether there is a 'D' or an 'R' by their names. Their beloved Hopey Changey has that 'D' so all is well with this surprising decision. Imagine if he had that 'R' by his name though. Would the MSM be this quiet? I think we all know the answer to that question. This is a very serious development. Our Government publicly sanctioning a hit on an American Citizen is pretty astounding. It definitely warrants debate. Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press.

God, what a fuckin' phoney you are!

bd_laughatem.gif

This guy has joined with the Taliban which we are currently engaged in a "Man Made Disaster" If he is with the enemy then he should die like the enemy if the chance is ever there. Unfortunately, no matter what president made this order, he chose that life and made that decision

Where are the other threads?

(combined two) http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...oves-targeted-killing-of-american-cleric.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/112621-u-s-approves-targeted-killing-of-american-cleric.html

While at the same time, he's basically engaged in war against America via terrorism.

What i find ironic is that Obama would authorize the murder of this dude yet needs to make sure that KSM gets his fair trial in NYC. Did SNL write this material?

Valid point vis'a vis KSM.

I just think that this asshat is the one that should be afforded due process of law.

Forum List

Back