Obama Accepts Campaign Donations from "Osama bin Laden"

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
Obama accepted campaign contributions from Osama bin Laden twice. Accepting foreign contributions is a violation of Federal law and yet Obama did it twice. Obama needs to be impeached immediately and have his campaign cancelled and voided.

Obviously Bin Laden didn't donate anything because he's been dead for 10 years, but the point is, the contributions came from a Pakistan IP address under the name "Osama bin Laden" described in the contribution as "deceased terror chief" employed by "Al Queda."

[youtube]wfptRqwhv4I[/youtube]

Obama accepted campaign contributions from Osama bin Laden twice. Accepting foreign contributions is a violation of Federal law and yet Obama did it twice. Obama needs to be impeached immediately and have his campaign cancelled and voided.

Obviously Bin Laden didn't donate anything because he's been dead for 10 years, but the point is, the contributions came from a Pakistan IP address under the name "Osama bin Laden" described in the contribution as "deceased terror chief" employed by "Al Queda."

[youtube]wfptRqwhv4I[/youtube]

Got a second source other than a right wing hack site to verify your bullshit?

BTW.....................Mittens RobMe invested in a company that facilitated abortions.

Oh yeah..............wanna talk about Bain Capital and their 51 percent ownership of a company called Sensata located in Freeport IL that is being shipped to China RIGHT NOW, and because of those jobs being sent overseas, Mittens is going to make 8 MILLION dollars?

I can provide links for my statements. Can you provide actual links for yours?

ABikerSailor said:
Got a second source other than a right wing hack site to verify your bullshit?

It came from World Net Daily. They are the ones who sent the donations under Bin Ladens name.

"WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake address, “Osama bin Laden” has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign.
The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

“Bin Laden” is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama’s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer.
Since the “foreign” contribution was sent, “Bin Laden’s” email address has received several solicitations from Obama’s campaign asking for more donations."

-- Obama accepts ‘Osama bin Laden’ donations

BTW.....................Mittens RobMe invested in a company that facilitated abortions.

Oh yeah..............wanna talk about Bain Capital and their 51 percent ownership of a company called Sensata located in Freeport IL that is being shipped to China RIGHT NOW, and because of those jobs being sent overseas, Mittens is going to make 8 MILLION dollars?

I can provide links for my statements. Can you provide actual links for yours?

Hey guess what, I don't give a shit. I'm not voting for Romney so attack Romney all you want. Read my sig.

And yes, I already provided links to my claims.

Forum List

Back