Obama a Cult. Followers will need to be deprogrammed

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's so sick. Check this out

"Friend --

If you're someone who cares about seeing a campaign focused on substance between now and November 2012, I need you to become a part of one of our most important teams.

It's called AttackWatch.com, and it launches today.

Here's the deal: We all remember the birth certificate smear, the GOP's barrage of lies about the Affordable Care Act, and the string of other phony attacks on President Obama that we've seen over the past few years.

There are a lot of folks on the other side who are chomping at the bit to distort the President's record. It's not a question of if the next big lie will come, just when -- and what we're prepared to do about it.

AttackWatch.com is exactly what it sounds like: a resource that allows us to nip these attacks in the bud before they show up on the airwaves and in emails -- and then fight back with the truth.

By signing up, you'll be on the front lines -- you'll hear about false claims as soon as they come up, and we'll count on you to spread the truth to your friends and personal networks and let us know about new smears whenever you hear them.

Will you sign up now to be a part of AttackWatch.com?

Yes, I want to be on the team that fights back.

Not right now, but I'll donate $5 to fund the 2012 campaign and support this work.

I remember the smears from 2008 well, and I'm sure you do, too.

They didn't just attack Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They went after everything this movement is built on, and everyone who supports it.

This time, they're not just out to personally attack the President -- they're also out to mislead Americans about the record of accomplishments that he's compiled. Just the other day, a Republican financier actually quoted Saddam Hussein in telling a group of millionaire donors that defeating President Obama will be "the mother of all wars."

We're launching AttackWatch.com today to make sure we're ready for the attacks we know are coming -- and armed with the ability to fight back quickly.

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

Thanks,

Messina

Jim Messina
Campaign Manager
Obama for America"

It's "Us against them" cult language .

They're a "Movement"

Last edited:
GOP Senator Jim DeMint on a conference call, said that if Republicans and conservatives stop Obama on health care reform, it will “break him” and be Obama’s “Waterloo”

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

"Friend --

If you're someone who cares about seeing a campaign focused on substance between now and November 2012, I need you to become a part of one of our most important teams.

Here's the deal: We all remember the birth certificate smear, the GOP's barrage of lies about the Affordable Care Act, and the string of other phony attacks on President Obama that we've seen over the past few years.

There are a lot of folks on the other side who are chomping at the bit to distort the President's record. It's not a question of if the next big lie will come, just when -- and what we're prepared to do about it.

AttackWatch.com is exactly what it sounds like: a resource that allows us to nip these attacks in the bud before they show up on the airwaves and in emails -- and then fight back with the truth.

By signing up, you'll be on the front lines -- you'll hear about false claims as soon as they come up, and we'll count on you to spread the truth to your friends and personal networks and let us know about new smears whenever you hear them.

Not right now, but I'll donate $5 to fund the 2012 campaign and support this work.

They didn't just attack Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They went after everything this movement is built on, and everyone who supports it.

This time, they're not just out to personally attack the President -- they're also out to mislead Americans about the record of accomplishments that he's compiled. Just the other day, a Republican financier actually quoted Saddam Hussein in telling a group of millionaire donors that defeating President Obama will be "the mother of all wars."

We're launching AttackWatch.com today to make sure we're ready for the attacks we know are coming -- and armed with the ability to fight back quickly.

Thanks,

Messina

Jim Messina
Campaign Manager
Obama for America"

Oh it's an invitation to join Obama's re-election campaign.

Sorry, why is this a cult as opposed to any other politician who's running for re-election?

Sorry, why is this a cult as opposed to any other politician who's running for re-election?

Unchristian, Antichrist, yada yada. More of the same Obama-as-false-prophet dog whistle to the theocon crowd.

They're a "Movement"

That is disturbing, who was it that said "you're either with us or with the Terrorist". Wasnt that Obama?:cool:

Yes Islamic Jihadists...fellow Americans...I see the similarities Obama's mindless minions could easily make that mistake.

I know you're already a member so I'm not going to ask if you've joined

President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
I think I'll keep my 5 bucks, you guys have already proven you do nothing but distort the President's (obama's)record.

Bahahahahahahaha. Just when it seems Obama can't look more pathetic.

I shouldn't laugh. It's really quite scary. Obama might very well be deranged. We can't get him out of office soon enough.

"Friend --

Thanks,

Messina

Jim Messina
Campaign Manager
Obama for America"

The difference is one voting with his brain vs. one voting on his emotions. Hell, I voted for CLinton in term II, I didn't care much for him personally, yet Dole showed me nothing even though I know he was a far better person.

Last edited:

They're a "Movement"

That is disturbing, who was it that said "you're either with us or with the Terrorist". Wasnt that Obama?:cool:

Yes Islamic Jihadists...fellow Americans...I see the similarities Obama's mindless minions could easily make that mistake.

Uhh they werent referring to terrorist being with the terrorist, they were talking about Americans being with the terrorist. Understand now?

Who else calls themselves a "Movement"? Guys like Jim Jones.

Also look at the paranoia, they want an enemies list, this is one of the stated, but lying, reasons the Left gave for their hatred of Nixon and McCarthy

Uhh they werent referring to terrorist being with the terrorist, they were talking about Americans being with the terrorist. Understand now?

Are you going to turn me in?

Who else calls themselves a "Movement"? Guys like Jim Jones.

Also look at the paranoia, they want an enemies list, this is one of the stated, but lying, reasons the Left gave for their hatred of Nixon and McCarthy

Nixon and McCarthy EARNED their hatred.

Forum List

Back