Obama a Cult. Followers will need to be deprogrammed

You're right - my cute little smiley doesn't refute a thing he said - reality refutes everything he said. Good ole sane, rational reality.

You and reality are bitter enemies, JoseFuck....

Normally, I wouldn't see your posts because I have you on ignore, but I was scrolling down the page without being signed in, so I was able to see your post. I just have a question and then you can go back to ignoreland. Do you address posts to me just to read your own words, because you like to take cheap shots at somebody who isn't listening, or is it because you're so lonely and desperate that you're really only crying out for help?

I love that I have this power over you JoseFuck....:lol: It's flattering that you care so much about what I have to say...

Personally, I have only one shitbag on ignore, but 90% of USMB also has him on ignore too, so I don't lose much sleep over it... I don't reeally give a fuck if you ignore me or not, turdball, I'm going to reply to idiocy whenever I feel like it...

...but the fact you replied to me tells me you just can't get enough of Dr.House...

Catch you later, fuckstain...:thup:

:rofl:

You and reality are bitter enemies, JoseFuck....

Normally, I wouldn't see your posts because I have you on ignore, but I was scrolling down the page without being signed in, so I was able to see your post. I just have a question and then you can go back to ignoreland. Do you address posts to me just to read your own words, because you like to take cheap shots at somebody who isn't listening, or is it because you're so lonely and desperate that you're really only crying out for help?

I love that I have this power over you JoseFuck....:lol: It's flattering that you care so much about what I have to say...

Personally, I have only one shitbag on ignore, but 90% of USMB also has him on ignore too, so I don't lose much sleep over it... I don't reeally give a fuck if you ignore me or not, turdball, I'm going to reply to idiocy whenever I feel like it...

...but the fact you replied to me tells me you just can't get enough of Dr.House...

You have a power over me? Jesus, you are one delusional twit. Don't worry, Dr. Blouse, I'm done reading your useless posts. The fact that you have a habit of replying to somebody who you know has you on ignore tells me that you can't get enough of me. Seems like you're a little infatuated. It's kind of creepy, actually. I just hope you're not beating off thinking about me, or something weird like that. Anyway, have fun addressing posts to me even though I won't read them, you stupid twat.

thisiswhy_senor-gif.gif

Last edited:
It's so sick. Check this out

"Friend --

If you're someone who cares about seeing a campaign focused on substance between now and November 2012, I need you to become a part of one of our most important teams.

It's called AttackWatch.com, and it launches today.

Here's the deal: We all remember the birth certificate smear, the GOP's barrage of lies about the Affordable Care Act, and the string of other phony attacks on President Obama that we've seen over the past few years.

There are a lot of folks on the other side who are chomping at the bit to distort the President's record. It's not a question of if the next big lie will come, just when -- and what we're prepared to do about it.

AttackWatch.com is exactly what it sounds like: a resource that allows us to nip these attacks in the bud before they show up on the airwaves and in emails -- and then fight back with the truth.

By signing up, you'll be on the front lines -- you'll hear about false claims as soon as they come up, and we'll count on you to spread the truth to your friends and personal networks and let us know about new smears whenever you hear them.

Will you sign up now to be a part of AttackWatch.com?

Yes, I want to be on the team that fights back.

Not right now, but I'll donate $5 to fund the 2012 campaign and support this work.

I remember the smears from 2008 well, and I'm sure you do, too.

They didn't just attack Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They went after everything this movement is built on, and everyone who supports it.

This time, they're not just out to personally attack the President -- they're also out to mislead Americans about the record of accomplishments that he's compiled. Just the other day, a Republican financier actually quoted Saddam Hussein in telling a group of millionaire donors that defeating President Obama will be "the mother of all wars."

We're launching AttackWatch.com today to make sure we're ready for the attacks we know are coming -- and armed with the ability to fight back quickly.

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

Thanks,

Messina

Jim Messina
Campaign Manager
Obama for America"

I don't know, Francis. It looks like the typical solicitation to me...

The best part about Obama winning has been watching you go completely around the bend.

You have a power over me? Jesus, you are one delusional twit. Don't worry, Dr. Blouse, I'm done reading your useless posts. The fact that you have a habit of replying to somebody who you know has you on ignore tells me that you can't get enough of me. Seems like you're a little infatuated. It's kind of creepy, actually. I just hope you're not beating off thinking about me, or something weird like that. Anyway, have fun addressing posts to me even though I won't read them, you stupid twat.

Wow... It's amazing how you homophobes go right to teh gay... That's creepy funny....:lol:

You say you ignore me, but constantly reply to my posts....

Can you ever tell the truth, JoseFuck....???

Later, JoseFuck....lol

Wow... It's amazing how you homophobes go right to teh gay... That's creepy funny....:lol:

Later, JoseFuck....lol

Constantly reply to your posts? :lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're even more delusional than I thought. Other than these three posts, I haven't addressed you in a post since I put you on ignore a couple of weeks back. But that is hereby over with. Welcome back to ignore, dick-lips. Have fun responding to me.

^^^Oh I see whats going on. You just quote a Danish newspaper(WTF?) and a bunch of glowing comments you dont like from nobodies and a few artist and use that to claim that everyone thinks he's a messiah. I get what you're doing now..
No, you don't. I quoted cultish comments to show Greenbeard that it's not only the right that's comparing Obama to a religious figure.

And NOW you know what I'm doing.

^^^Oh I see whats going on. You just quote a Danish newspaper(WTF?) and a bunch of glowing comments you dont like from nobodies and a few artist and use that to claim that everyone thinks he's a messiah. I get what you're doing now..
No, you don't. I quoted cultish comments to show Greenbeard that it's not only the right that's comparing Obama to a religious figure.

The only "person" from that list that compared Obama to a religious figure was not a person or even an American. It was a Danish Newspaper. The other comments are from nobodies that don't even compare him to any messiah, you don't like what they said so, in your mind, a compliment to Obama is akin to worship.

Put away the tea cups and stop playing pretend.

The only "person" from that list that compared Obama to a religious figure was not a person or even an American. It was a Danish Newspaper. The other comments are from nobodies that don't even compare him to any messiah, you don't like what they said so, in your mind, a compliment to Obama is akin to worship.

Put away the tea cups and stop playing pretend.

I can tell you didn't even read the quotes. :lol:

Who else calls themselves a "Movement"?

tea partiers, conservatives....

No, that's what the left calls Tea Partiers and Conservatives... that and racists, homophobes, idiots, teabaggers, Repugs, etc. The left seems to have a "name" for everything.

:lol:

What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]?" Gingrich asked. "That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior."

"This is a person who is fundamentally out of touch with how the world works, who happened to have played a wonderful con, as a result of which he is now president," Gingrich added.

Newt Gingrich Slammed For Saying Obama May Hold 'Kenyan, Anti-Colonial' Worldview

Which democratic politician has described an opponent in this manner?

GO!

:lol:

Cru, the sooner you realize that politics of personality is a fools' game the better.

Your obsession with Obama makes you look like an idiot.

I did read the Quotes Dave. Show me someone who compared Obama to being a messiah. Not some random idiot someone of note. I did notice you included random comments from websites. Of that is your proof then you must believe a ton of bullshit just because someone on the Internet said so.

I did read the Quotes Dave. Show me someone who compared Obama to being a messiah. Not some random idiot someone of note. I did notice you included random comments from websites. Of that is your proof then you must believe a ton of bullshit just because someone on the Internet said so.

I have clearly proven my point. You don't wish to acknowledge it.

Oh, well.

Later, JoseFuck....lol

Constantly reply to your posts? :lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're even more delusional than I thought. Other than these three posts, I haven't addressed you in a post since I put you on ignore a couple of weeks back. But that is hereby over with. Welcome back to ignore, dick-lips. Have fun responding to me.

What a fucking liar....:lol:

|
|
V

Anyway, have fun addressing posts to me even though I won't read them, you stupid twat.

Poor JoseFuck.... (I know you're reading this, you dumbshit...lol)

I don't care if you ignore me, pussy... It's what a lot of people do when they can't handle criticism - run away and hide... The new democratic mantra...

Later, JoseFuck....lol

Oh, well.

Yeah with the strongest case being a Danish newspaper. Otter than that they were just compliments you don't like. He'll Oprah talks like that about a bowel movement AND she never compares Obama to any god. That's from your own quote list. Cmon Dave be serious.

Oh, well.

Yeah with the strongest case being a Danish newspaper. Otter than that they were just compliments you don't like. He'll Oprah talks like that about a bowel movement AND she never compares Obama to any god. That's from your own quote list. Cmon Dave be serious.
Oh, well.

I like this new tone of civility. Obama has done a fantastic job of bringing it about

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3943-payn110913-cmyk20110909092303.jpg

Distortion?

Whiny bitch isle 4...........................

Hi, you have received -733 reputation points from strollingbones.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
for not having any facts

Regards,
strollingbones

Is she intentionally stupid or just hard up for a man?

I get this kind of send us $5 so we can defeat the Republican Machine crap in my inbox daily.

I'm about as likely to send my cash to them as I am to give that African scion -- seeking my help to get their millions out of the national bank -- my social security number and bank account.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back