Obama a Cult. Followers will need to be deprogrammed

Last edited:
Who else calls themselves a "Movement"? Guys like Jim Jones.

Also look at the paranoia, they want an enemies list, this is one of the stated, but lying, reasons the Left gave for their hatred of Nixon and McCarthy

You just couldnt get more stupid: Tea Party Patriots - Official Home of the American Tea Party Movement

Just like Jim Jones, right? *waiting for the bu...bu...but*

bu bu...bu...but...that's different!

and when Conservatives set up media response teams, that's different too.

The difference is that conservatives are doing it - and therefore it's wholesome and good like the 1950's (well, if you were white at least).

Also look at the paranoia, they want an enemies list, this is one of the stated, but lying, reasons the Left gave for their hatred of Nixon and McCarthy

Nixon and McCarthy EARNED their hatred.

And you would be correct. The American Left hates Nixon for his role in the Alger Hiss case and McCarthy for correctly pointing out that many high level people at US State and the WH had a direct line to Moscow.

You just couldnt get more stupid: Tea Party Patriots - Official Home of the American Tea Party Movement

bu bu...bu...but...that's different!

and when Conservatives set up media response teams, that's different too.

The difference is that conservatives are doing it - and therefore it's wholesome and good like the 1950's (well, if you were white at least).

ZOMG!!! THEY HAVE A WEBSITE!!

ZOMG!!!

THAT'S So fucking spookily similar to asking your legions of mindless zombies to turn anyone in who speaks ill of Obama.

The Legacy of Pol Pot - Photo Essays - TIME

Cults work better when everyone is of the same race or religion.

"Let 'em die".

Got to that one before I did. There's a reason Frank isn't taken very seriously.

And seriously, camps for political opponents. And you guys wonder why folks call the Tea Party a fascist movement.

tea partiers, conservatives....

No, that's what the left calls Tea Partiers and Conservatives.

Eh, the Tea Party refers to itself as a movement. The right often refers to the anti-tax movement, the sound money movement etc...

Liberals can't be held accountable for conservatives labeling themselves as a movement.

Er, the Tea party calls itself the "Tea Party" adding "movement' was from some guys website and does not mean its universal.

Now when POTUS calls himself a movement, that's something difference.

Nixon and McCarthy EARNED their hatred.

And you would be correct. The American Left hates Nixon for his role in the Alger Hiss case and McCarthy for correctly pointing out that many high level people at US State and the WH had a direct line to Moscow.

"Nixon was the most dishonest individual I have ever met in my life. He lied to his wife, his family, his friends, his colleagues in the Congress, lifetime members of his own political party, the American people and the world."
Barry Goldwater

No, that's what the left calls Tea Partiers and Conservatives.

Eh, the Tea Party refers to itself as a movement. The right often refers to the anti-tax movement, the sound money movement etc...

Liberals can't be held accountable for conservatives labeling themselves as a movement.

Er, the Tea party calls itself the "Tea Party" adding "movement' was from some guys website and does not mean its universal.

Now when POTUS calls himself a movement, that's something difference.

Oh, I see. So the Reagan coalition would never refer to itself as the conservative movement? Is that right?

Nixon Tapes Reveal Twisted Roots Of Marijuana Prohibition ... House Conversations Reveal Prejudices, Culture War Behind Nixon's Drug War

Washington, DC: "We need, and I use the word 'all out war,' or all fronts . . . ." That was Richard Nixon's reaction to his national commission's recommendation that marijuana no longer be a criminal offense, according to Nixon's Oval Office tapes. The year after Nixon's "all out war" marijuana arrests jumped by over 100,000 people.

Highlights of Nixon comments on marijuana:

* Jews and marijuana: "I see another thing in the news summary this morning about it. That's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob, what is the matter with them? I suppose it's because most of them are psychiatrists . . ."

* Marijuana and the culture wars: "You see, homosexuality, dope, immorality in general. These are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and the left-wingers are pushing the stuff, they're trying to destroy us."

* Marijuana compared to alcohol: marijuana consumers smoke "to get high" while "a person drinks to have fun." Nixon also saw marijuana leading to loss of motivation and discipline but claimed: "At least with liquor I don't lose motivation."

* Marijuana and political dissent: ". . . radical demonstrators that were here . . . two weeks ago . . . They're all on drugs, virtually all."

* Drug education: "Enforce the law, you’ve got to scare them."

It's "Us against them" cult language .

They're a "Movement"

LOL! Looks like common sense to me.

When any person (President Obama, in this case) endures months and months of Internet nonsense about not being a real citizen because he was supposedly born overseas in Kenya, it stands to reason that it only makes sense to stay proactive and nip these idiotic RW conspiracy theories in the bud.

50% of pub dupes believe he is not American, or muslim, or ACORN stole the election!, because of the lying pub propaganda machine, but a little website fighting back makes Obama a cult. You people would be hilarious if you weren't so scary. You are programmed to believe lies, not the truth...

Forum List

Back