Obama 39%Approval:What Will Colmes,Williams & Maddcow Say Now? Gallup A Bogus Poll ?

RunPerryRun

Aug 4, 2011
Over the last few months we have seen Alan Colmes & Juan Williams denying any poll showing Obama losing/and or/tied with Romney & A Generic Candidate. So what are they going to say about his 39% approval with a year to go?

Alan Colmes being the head liberal dufass of Fox News will come up with his own 3rd grade caculations why Obama will beat Perry in a landslide, Juan Williams will probably use the 2008 example of how Obama was losing to McCain at one point,and came back to win.
Uhm, Americans are not that blind and dumbfounded(as Obama sees them) Perry is gonna topple Obama. It's going to be like Reagan VS Anthony Weiner in November 2012.

The fun part is that Obama could beat the current crop of pathetic Republicans with a 20% approval

The fun part is that Obama could beat the current crop of pathetic Republicans with a 20% approval

That's the best you got? :cuckoo: If the incompetent boob that is currently stinking up the West Wing is still at 40% in November 2012, the Republican candidate will easily beat Obama.

Open Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Falls to New Low

By NB Staff | August 15, 2011 | 10:27

On Sunday, for the first time in his presidency, President Obama​'s approval rating fell to 39% in the latest Gallup poll. In comparison, former President George W. Bush's approval rating didn't fall to 39% until his second term in office in fall 2005. Do you think Obama's approval could fall even lower in the coming months? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Earlier this month, a Rasmussen poll found that 34.8% of adults consider themselves to be Democrats, so the 39% approval rating could represent Obama's base support group and not fall much lower. However, the low approval rating does prove troubling for Obama's campaign.

As David Paul Kuhn explains at RealClearPolitics,

That’s what Obama’s 39 percent signifies. Republicans may not have to win it. Obama is on track to lose it. [...]

Read more: Open Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Falls to New Low | NewsBusters.org

Open Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Falls to New Low | NewsBusters.org

Last edited:

On Sunday, for the first time in his presidency, President Obama​'s approval rating fell to 39% in the latest Gallup poll. In comparison, former President George W. Bush's approval rating didn't fall to 39% until his second term in office in fall 2005. Do you think Obama's approval could fall even lower in the coming months? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Earlier this month, a Rasmussen poll found that 34.8% of adults consider themselves to be Democrats, so the 39% approval rating could represent Obama's base support group and not fall much lower. However, the low approval rating does prove troubling for Obama's campaign.

That’s what Obama’s 39 percent signifies. Republicans may not have to win it. Obama is on track to lose it. [...]

Read more: Open Thread: Obama's Approval Rating Falls to New Low | NewsBusters.org

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

spiked up to 41 today, huh?

heckuva job, bammie :thup:

:rofl:

No offense, but that poll is 3 days old.

Mine was today's.

Last edited:

Guess you can't read.

He was at 41 on the 12th and going down.

On the 15th he had hit 39.

no, on the 13th he was at 39%

guess you can't tell what day it is.

they have him at 41 for today, aug 15th

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

wipe the drool off your chin

No offense, but that poll is 3 days old.

Mine was today's.

Your article claims that Gallup released a poll that put Obama's approval rating at 39%. Yet, the Gallup website says 41%.

Which one do you think that I'm going to trust?

You're gonna trust the one with the highest number.

No, I actually don't care about Obama's approval rating. I just like being right.

Obama's Weekly Job Approval at 40%, Lowest of Administration

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Obama's job approval rating dropped to 40% during the week spanning Aug. 8-14, the lowest weekly average of his administration. During this period, Obama's three-day rolling average also hit a new low of 39% for Aug. 11-13, the first such average below 40% since he took office, though it recovered to 41% for Aug. 12-14.

Your article claims that Gallup released a poll that put Obama's approval rating at 39%. Yet, the Gallup website says 41%.

Which one do you think that I'm going to trust?

No, I actually don't care about Obama's approval rating. I just like being right.

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Obama's job approval rating dropped to 40% during the week spanning Aug. 8-14, the lowest weekly average of his administration. During this period, Obama's three-day rolling average also hit a new low of 39% for Aug. 11-13, the first such average below 40% since he took office, though it recovered to 41% for Aug. 12-14.

how would you know?

how would you know?

I'm almost always right.

Forum List

Back