Oath Keepers Leader Seen With Roger Stone Near DC Hotel on Jan 6 Is Arrested By FBI – Never Set a Foot Inside US Capitol

What "leftist" mob was this? Besieged the White House? Were people killed and the People's house destroyed? You don't lose your rights as humans, but you lose your rights to be among the people. Incarceration is what I was referring to. "leftist" or "rightist" doesn't matter what your politics are. Do the dirty and pay the price no matter where the violence occurs, and I have expresses my view ad nausea. Horrifying I say. Horrifying!!
The only person killed by either side on 1 /6 was killed by a Capital Police officer. The 1/6 riot was over in a couple of hours, the riot at the White House went on for THREE DAYS. Why aren’t you calling for those rioters to lose their rights?

The only person killed by either side on 1 /6 was killed by a Capital Police officer. The 1/6 riot was over in a couple of hours, the riot at the White House went on for THREE DAYS. Why aren’t you calling for those rioters to lose their rights?
There are six people dead as a result of the insurrection of Jan 6. Did the White House rioters damage the White House or cause death? Did the rioters destroy parts of the Capitol while hunting for lawmakers to hurt or worse? What would they have done if they got their hands on a lawmaker? Again, if they were violent protesters at the White House, of course they should be arrested and jailed. How about you recognizing the seriousness of the insurrection as an effort to overthrow our duly elected government, which is how it will appear in history books.
By the way, I most certainly did comment on any violence at the White House, no matter what the politics. This is where your politics screws up your mind. You deny the seriousness of the insurrection and whenever it is mentioned, you give a "what about" and downplay the Jan 6 activity. It was not a casual protest, as you would have us believe. The 6 deaths and videos tell a different story.

Forum List

Back