Oath Keeper "Hero" Sings Like A Canary

Anyone...anyone at all who claims the Capitol Peaceful Protest was an insurrection.

Specifically, how was that group of people going to be the new governing power of the United States of America?

Just walk us through the logistics.
How would we know when they didn't have a clue as to what to do?

It is not an insurrection if there is no path to govern.

When Erdogan faced an insurrection by some military units in Turkey in 2016......THAT IS A FUCKING INSURRECTION.

The pro-government death toll in the botched insurrection was 246. At least 24 insurrection plotters were also killed.

THEY HAD FUCKING GUNS AND IT WAS THE TURKISH MILITARY.

You ignorant fucks think those people taking selfies at Pelosi’s desk were going to take over the government?

You are either lying and perpetuating left wing propaganda...or you are dumb as fuck.
No, I agree with you that the Capitol rioters were far too stupid to take over the government.

Its absolutely disingenuous and strictly politically motivated to suggest that group of people was going to take over command and control of the United States.

If that is, in fact, the truth....we dont stand a chance against China.

Cities are burning, illegals are massing at the border, Cops are killing civilians and civilians are killing Cops, faulty vaccine might be responsible for the deaths of hundreds, foreign policy is in chaos and Russia is flexing it's muscles, we still don't know why Stephen Paddock opened fore on a Trump rally in Vegas and killed 58 people but the FBI (God bless em) are busy hunting right wing scum who entered government property illegally last November.

Cities are burning, illegals are massing at the border, Cops are killing civilians and civilians are killing Cops, faulty vaccine might be responsible for the deaths of hundreds, foreign policy is in chaos and Russia is flexing it's muscles, we still don't know why Stephen Paddock opened fore on a Trump rally in Vegas and killed 58 people but the FBI (God bless em) are busy hunting right wing scum who entered government property illegally last November.
Yep, that is what this thread is about..

The murder rate in the U.S. is up around 40% but these people might be guilty of criminal trespass and being political dissidents they don't deserve a trial. Put 'em in the cattle cars and send 'em to the gulag.

Lefties....you are the people who are calling it an insurrection....so how was command and control of the entire federal government going to be taken by that group?

Why cant you guys explain it?

There is no pleasing bigoted angry hate filled lefties. Wouldn't you think the guy would be their hero for "naming names"? But no, if he is a Christian it's more bigotry and hatred from the left.

Why try to get into the capitol? What were they trying to accomplish? Makes no sense.

I think they were mostly pissed at Pence for not doing something he couldn't even do because Trump kept on preaching Pence needed to do something or another. No one really even questioned what that something was supposed to be.

But there was prophesy to fulfill so something had to be done.

What exactly did he plea guilty to? Article does not say.

He was initially charged with six crimes, including engaging in an act of physical violence and targeting police with bear spray.​
Schaffer pleaded guilty to only two charges, but both are felony offenses carrying serious penalties that federal prosecutors are relying on heavily in the wider probe. One, obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress, is punishable by up to 20 years in prison; the other, trespassing on restricted grounds of the Capitol while armed with a deadly or dangerous weapon, carries up to a 10 year prison term.​

Explain to me again how that group of people were going to be the installed new American government.

Lefties never walk this through.

How, specifically, do they TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

The charge of insurrection does not require that a new government be installed.

An insurrection is a violent uprising against the government, which Jan 6 certainly was.

Insurrection
A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.
Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.​

The move from Schaffer came at an unannounced proceeding before U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta on Friday morning. During a lengthy plea dialogue with Metha, Schaffer acknowledged that the deal requires him to "cooperate fully with the United States," from sitting for interviews to providing any evidence he has of known crimes. As part of the agreement, the Justice Department has offered to sponsor Schaffer for the witness protection program, Mehta noted.
And I have cooperated fully with "the United States" to provide evidence of known crimes -- but I get nothing -- the current Democrat regime is not interested in my complaints or reports of serious ongoing crime at all if they can't find some way to press charges against me personally.

So what is the premise of a Witness Protection Program anyways? Do you hide out from your family? Is it your own family out to get you because of the crimes you have reported? And if you have no family, how do you "fit in" anywhere you work or live without a family.

Explain to me again how that group of people were going to be the installed new American government.

Lefties never walk this through.

How, specifically, do they TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

The charge of insurrection does not require that a new government be installed.

An insurrection is a violent uprising against the government, which Jan 6 certainly was.

Insurrection
A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.
Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.​

An “insurrection” without one armed “rebel”? :cuckoo:

Why try to get into the capitol? What were they trying to accomplish? Makes no sense.
They were trying to interfere with the electoral vote count and throw the election into the a house where they held the majority of states

Forum List

Back