Oath Keeper "Hero" Sings Like A Canary

I thought these were the DD214 carrying heroes ready to put it all on the line in defense of liberty? Looks like his "Oath" was more like a maybe.
Go ahead and mock. You people who think this is a good thing are going to realize not far down the road that the government you are championing will never be satisfied until they subjugate anyone who questions them. I'll predict today that all of these citizens who've been charged will plead out. If a 30-year, 3 Star can't fight them, who the hell can? All I can say is when your turn comes, AND IT WILL,... STFU because you enjoyed it happening to Americans whose only crime was protesting what they believed was a stolen election.

400 people charged and not ONE charged with INSURRECTION yet the media 5th column trumpets that word daily and acts as though insurgents attacked our capitol with arms. Anyone still using that term is a POS.
These audits may well prove how it was done and it isn't going to matter one EFFING bit whether you or your thug-ass government believes or accepts it. When millions see the proof, the "resistance" to this government will grow and the Schutzstaffel will have to build camps to jail them all. And JUST LIKE the 1/6 protest, not one of those who are "resisting" will even need to own a firearm. Once the scope of this corruption is more widely understood, organizers can rally civil disobedience on a scale that the SS and Brownshirts can't handle.
AND YOU ASKED FOR IT...

Why has nobody mentioned the line in the story about the guy getting Witness Protection. I thought these Oath Keepers were all Law Abiding Good American Citizens. Are we to understand they actually represent sufficient threat that this Drummer is literally marked for death?

Jon Schaffer, a heavy metal guitarist and self-described "lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers, on Friday became the first Capitol rioter to plead guilty to charges based on his participation in the attack and has entered into a cooperation agreement with the government.

The move from Schaffer came at an unannounced proceeding before U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta on Friday morning. During a lengthy plea dialogue with Metha, Schaffer acknowledged that the deal requires him to "cooperate fully with the United States," from sitting for interviews to providing any evidence he has of known crimes. As part of the agreement, the Justice Department has offered to sponsor Schaffer for the witness protection program, Mehta noted.

I thought these were the DD214 carrying heroes ready to put it all on the line in defense of liberty? Looks like his "Oath" was more like a maybe.
Sing like a canary about what exactly? You mean pleading guilty? Is that what you think that term means? :laugh:

Forum List

Back