Oat Milk

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay so I HATE milk milk but I like chocolate milk. As I hate milk milk someone said to attempt Alpro Oat Milk and this I have done. I am very surprised that it is very nice, I got the normal one and not unsweetened.

I add please do NOT worry as I am NOT going Vegan or whatever, you know I HATE Vegans as much as I HATE carrots and I think half the forum knows already how much I HATE carrots.

I have also just had some bacon. Things are going okay :smoke:

• Banned
With a juicer, you get all the nutrition from carrots
and not so bad tasting with green apples, pears, plums, peaches, blueberries or whatever.

Carrot are evil, I have HATED them since approx the age of 4 or 5 years in age. I like apples, pears, plums, peaches but not blueberries or ANY type of berries.

and not so bad tasting with green apples, pears, plums, peaches, blueberries or whatever.

Carrot are evil, I have HATED them since approx the age of 4 or 5 years in age. I like apples, pears, plums, peaches but not blueberries or ANY type of berries.

Aw man! I used to go out in the woods and pick a bowl full of red and black Rasberries, and they were good! They grow on very thorny vines, though.

No strawberry?

Okay so I HATE milk milk but I like chocolate milk. As I hate milk milk someone said to attempt Alpro Oat Milk and this I have done. I am very surprised that it is very nice, I got the normal one and not unsweetened.

I add please do NOT worry as I am NOT going Vegan or whatever, you know I HATE Vegans as much as I HATE carrots and I think half the forum knows already how much I HATE carrots.

I have also just had some bacon. Things are going okay :smoke:
I planted carrots in one of my gardens and I think I'm in your corner. I don't like carrots beyond their usefulness in salads and their beautiful plumage when they grow. So I guess I agree with you. And there's nothing worse than a cooked carrot. Well, maybe liver or lima beans.

I used to like soy milk...chocolate soy milk is off the chain.

Soy Milk and ANYTHING Soy to be avoided ESPECIALLY if you are male, it contains isoflavones, they are a form of plant based Estrogen and will in numbers result in men getting boobies and becoming Semi-Faggots aka Soy Boi's. Do not pay attention to the Propaganda that says Soy is okay, they want you to have Soy so you all become Semi-Faggot Soy Boi's.

Carrots are good in Beef stew..and to feed horses. Horses love carrots, even "Ol' Nippy", my buddy's male horse that acts like he wants me to pet him then tries to get my finger cuz he thinks I want his fillies. :cuckoo:
When I go there, I try to have a bag of carrots..few to the hog, all the fillies and ol' Nippy.
Sometimes he's nice, but sometimes he's not. Tell you what, I do not wanna ride him.

Soy Milk and ANYTHING Soy to be avoided ESPECIALLY if you are male, it contains isoflavones, they are a form of plant based Estrogen and will in numbers result in men getting boobies and becoming Semi-Faggots aka Soy Boi's. Do not pay attention to the Propaganda that says Soy is okay, they want you to have Soy so you all become Semi-Faggot Soy Boi's.
I'll drink goat milk before Soy.
I'd drink Sow milk before Soy, Oh! :aargh:

No strawberry?

No, I like raspberry ice cream but not raspberry on it's own. When I was in Texas I had blue ice cream which was excellent and this was blue raspberry.

Well...that's just it. I no longer need soy milk...I just milk myself.

I'd drink Sow milk before Soy, Oh!
Man we used to live up around these hippies who had goats and used to make goat cheese. That was some good shit.

I have never had goats milk or goats cheese. I avoid ANYTHING Soy, it is bad for women as well as men.

Carrots are good in Beef stew..and to feed horses. Horses love carrots, even "Ol' Nippy", my buddy's male horse that acts like he wants me to pet him then tries to get my finger cuz he thinks I want his fillies. :cuckoo:
When I go there, I try to have a bag of carrots..few to the hog, all the fillies and ol' Nippy.
Sometimes he's nice, but sometimes he's not. Tell you what, I do not wanna ride him.

Yes exactly carrots are for the horses and yes they love carrots.

Forum List

Back