OAN - Scrubbing Website

What you want is to use somebody else's product for free.

I don't want anything. YOU selected a site with a paywall then told me to read it. They wrote the article which they want me to read then said that just to see it to see if it is anything I am interested in, I have to pay first. Most sites are free, others ask you to subscribe (no charge), others let you read for free a number of times BEFORE they ask you to pay.

I believe you get so many views for free per month, I didn't have to deal with a paywall. Just the same I posted the contents of most of the article. Not sure why you're so bent out of shape except that you obviously don't want to read about what a sham OAN is.

I can just go to OANN if I want. What they choose to do to avoid costly potential litigation has no reflection on the veracity of their story.

Actually it does. It tells me they don't have the confidence to be able to defend their lying asses in court.

Or just want to avoid costly litigation. People in the right lose cases all the time.

So a "news" organization should remove it's own articles about the very important topic of voter fraud from it's own viewers because it can't afford the litigation? That's not a news source I would trust.

Don't. Maybe they took down one article to put up an even better more damning one about Dominion! OANN is far better than any of your far left crazy sites! No one cares what you "trust."

If you do a search for Dominion on OAN's site now you get only 6 stories. None of them appear to be directly about election fraud.

Maybe you're not too bright.

I don't want anything. YOU selected a site with a paywall then told me to read it. They wrote the article which they want me to read then said that just to see it to see if it is anything I am interested in, I have to pay first. Most sites are free, others ask you to subscribe (no charge), others let you read for free a number of times BEFORE they ask you to pay.

I believe you get so many views for free per month, I didn't have to deal with a paywall. Just the same I posted the contents of most of the article. Not sure why you're so bent out of shape except that you obviously don't want to read about what a sham OAN is.

I can just go to OANN if I want. What they choose to do to avoid costly potential litigation has no reflection on the veracity of their story.

Actually it does. It tells me they don't have the confidence to be able to defend their lying asses in court.

Or just want to avoid costly litigation. People in the right lose cases all the time.

So a "news" organization should remove it's own articles about the very important topic of voter fraud from it's own viewers because it can't afford the litigation? That's not a news source I would trust.

Don't. Maybe they took down one article to put up an even better more damning one about Dominion! OANN is far better than any of your far left crazy sites! No one cares what you "trust."

If you do a search for Dominion on OAN's site now you get only 6 stories. None of them appear to be directly about election fraud.

I don't read OANN and could care less what they post or remove. It's obviously a far bigger issue to you.

I don't read OANN and could care less what they post or remove. It's obviously a far bigger issue to you.

So you decided to make a splash into this thread, attempted to crate lame excuses for why they were removing their own content about Dominion election fraud and when all of that failed you're now going to tell me you're not interested. Nobody buys that but I agree it's time for you to leave.

So you decided to make a splash into this thread, attempted to crate lame excuses for why they were removing their own content about Dominion election fraud and when all of that failed you're now going to tell me you're not interested. Nobody buys that but I agree it's time for you to leave.

Nope. Just tried to read the article you picked claiming OANN was running like a whipped puppy because there really was no merit to the claims against Dominion. Instead, all I got was a paywall blocking me and your triggered TDS ass claiming a story I can't read.

OAN and Fox News told me the Mueller investigation was a waste of time and would result in nothing.

The liberal MSM told me almost daily about a new bombshell that would finally lead to Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

The Mueller Investigation proved to be a waste of time.

Therefore it should not surprise you that I have a lot more confidence in what I see on OAN and Fox News than I do on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS.

Also once people loose confidence in the media it takes a long time to ever trust it again.

An investigation that resulted in tons of arrests and resignations due to links w/Russia isn't a waste of time in any book.
Had nothing to do with that and you know it. You are an indoctrinated fool.

From where I sit liberals look like the indoctrinated fools.

Did you believe Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a bed in a hotel in Moscow that the Obamas once slept on? Many liberals did. That is just one example of the fake news stories liberals were fed by the liberal MSM.

OAN and many other right wing purveyors of fake news and lies are staring down the barrel of multi-million dollar judgements. They can scrub their websites, but they are a day late and a dollar short. Millions of dollars short...

OAN and Fox News told me the Mueller investigation was a waste of time and would result in nothing.

The liberal MSM told me almost daily about a new bombshell that would finally lead to Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

Therefore it should not surprise you that I have a lot more confidence in what I see on OAN and Fox News than I do on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS.

Also once people loose confidence in the media it takes a long time to ever trust it again.

An investigation that resulted in tons of arrests and resignations due to links w/Russia isn't a waste of time in any book.
Had nothing to do with that and you know it. You are an indoctrinated fool.

Had everything to do with it.

No illegal russian collusion. Hell the fake Steele Dossier, paid for by the FBI/Hillary/DNC colluded with a Russian spy for fake info. You guys are indoctrinated.
Wasn't the Steele dossier originally ordered up by a Republican web site..Free Beacon, was it?.For oppo research? Yeah..Clinton took it and ran with it...but it was a righty who started the ball rolling.

Odd...how you guys always leave that fact out.

In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. Separately, in April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May 2016.[8] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.

The original op research found nothing of any real value. Hillary took it over and spiced things up with the fake Steele Dossier.

Forum List

Back