OAN Scrubbing Its Election Fraud Conspiracy Lies

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
OAN lied.

They lied about the election fraud. They lied about Trump being elected with a big majority.

And now they are removing all their articles and references of election fraud because they know the legal liability of lying.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 10.02.04 PM.png

Hopefully, these liars and grifters who've aided and abetted the assault on the republic are sued out of existence.

OAN lied.

They lied about the election fraud. They lied about Trump being elected with a big majority.

And now they are removing all their articles and references of election fraud because they know the legal liability of lying.

View attachment 446691

Hopefully, these liars and grifters who've aided and abetted the assault on the republic are sued out of existence.

They can scrub all they like but the Internets are Forever.

BUH bye OAN. We hardly knew ye. And that's fine.

OAN lied.

View attachment 446691

They'll blame it on everyone but OAN.

OAN lied.

View attachment 446691

OAN didn't lie.

OAN lied.

View attachment 446691

OAN didn't lie.

Sure they did. Why do you think they are removing their lies?

Democrats RIGGED and CHEATED science and math prove this. Biden and the rest of their ilk are illegitimate.
You got suckered by QKK. You must be embarrassed. :laugh:

^^^ illegitimate cheaters.

So you are saying the Governor’s of Georgia and Arizona are cheating Democrats along with former AG Barr and all those Republicans that certified the election are closet Democrats including Mike Pence and they are all in on the cheating?

I mean seriously dude do you know how insane that would be?

Also which one was it that had that news story about the U.S. Military invading Germany for a Dominion Server?

Was it OANN or Newsmax or both tabloid sites?

In the end Biden won and Trump is now in Florida laughing at all of you that donated to his slush fund!

Democrats RIGGED and CHEATED science and math prove this. Biden and the rest of their ilk are illegitimate.
You got suckered by QKK. You must be embarrassed. :laugh:

^^^ illegitimate cheaters.

So you are saying the Governor’s of Georgia and Arizona are cheating Democrats along with former AG Barr and all those Republicans that certified the election are closet Democrats including Mike Pence and they are all in on the cheating?

Also which one was it that had that news story about the U.S. Military invading Germany for a Dominion Server?

In the end Biden won and Trump is now in Florida laughing at all of you that donated to his slush fund!
Absolutely. There are plenty of suckers on this forum that donated to him.

I think you should retreat to the kids table your thinking and debate skills are lacking. Allow me to demonstrate how you just stepped on a debate landmine...do you deny that Biden and GA Dems PURCHASED votes in the GA run offs with the promise of $2,000 payments? OH SNAP, now run and hide. :itsok:

I think you should retreat to the kids table your thinking and debate skills are lacking. Allow me to demonstrate how you just stepped on a debate landmine...do you deny that Biden and GA Dems PURCHASED votes in the GA run offs with the promise of $2,000 payments? OH SNAP, now run and hide. :itsok:
Is that another Q conspiracy? :laugh:

What the fuck are you writing about you blooming idiot?

Both political parties promise shit to their voting base all the time for votes, so are you that pathetic to think Republicans are any different with their tax break promises?

Also you did not answer my question and are you claiming all those Republicans are closet Democrats that certified the election and do you still believe the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and if so why are you so fucking stupid?

Is that another Q conspiracy? :laugh:

Shut up liar, its been widely reported that GA voters are livid that now Dems are screwing them over on the $2,000 bribes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back