O.W.S. May Be Spreading,But Have You Seen The 10 Day "Very Cold" Forecast Coming ?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:mm: Have you been watching the Weather Channel?, Have you been keeping tabs on incoming weather for New York? Well, for those of you who live in the Northeast/Rustbelt,you known what's coming. The first cold-wave is on the way. Colder than usual temps. It will be a repeat of last fall/winter. It will be a miracle to get 1000 people to show up to protest those evil business owners when it's 40 degrees and raining.:doubt:

So will Al Gore show up for the "Winter Gatherings" Of The O.W.S.? Maybe do a few speeches bashing Wall Street and Promoting Global Warming?:lalala:

• Banned
God Forbid Obama's Bus Hit's Santa's Reindeer in December. But He Will Blame Sarah Palin !!! The Reindeer Killer!

and now Obama is in North Carolina/Virginia? States where his real approval is 35%,,,,whats the point? He's Toast There!

Yup. Wait till that ice cold Fall rains start falling.

Couple that with the wind whipping throught the canyons of NYC and I doubt anyone will be doing anything but looking for a warm place to be.

If they can stick it out through police batons and pepper spray, I doubt a little cold weather is going to stop them.

There'll be plenty of body heat to go around. Possibly even OWS babies, down the road.

So your admitting they are having sex in the streets , and we already know they are doing drugs. Therefor you are favoring these people because your a complete idiot!:eusa_hand:

looks like we are gonna get some great laffs from this post! I can't wait to see the pics of the 42 protesters in Mannacotti-Rotini Park in ther ski masks,eskimo wear,maybe riding a reindeer,or standing by their igloo holding a sign that reads "WE DEMAND FIREWOOD AND MORE CONDOMS" !!!

I wonder if the protesters will shovel and haul away the snow to keep from being evicted from Biscotti Park? :dunno:

I didn't know prostitutes worked during the winter months. I thought they all went south for the winter. I guess the ones who stay give out winter discounts.

Forum List

Back