NYT: Vaccine Mandate a "Significant Misstep"

Who is responsible for the war on women and who made peace with the Talibans??
Democrats…they are shutting women out of college and professional sports denying them scholarships in favor of identity politics.

They want your asses gender neutral. That’s why they dont call you “ women “ anymore.

Democrats…they are shutting women out of college and professional sports denying them scholarships in favor of identity politics.

They want your asses gender neutral. That’s why they dont call you “ women “ anymore.
Tramp and Tx and other red state governors.

Me too. New Mexico has become a crime ridden democrat trash heap.

The Democrats hate secession. They know their ideas fail and if this starts happening, everyone with sense and any kind of $$ wants to go to the red states. Secession scares the crap out of them. The pro-choice people hate people having a choice. As always, everything they say is a lie

Who is responsible for the war on women and who made peace with the Talibans??
There is no war on women. That's a propaganda meme soaked up and repeated by useful idiots.
The only peace with the "talibans" is the large piece of our military hardware given to them via Biden's cowardly mismanaged retreat from Afghanistan.

someone needs to explain to Islamophobic Twat that this is an opinion peice by a single columnist, not the view of the editorial board.

my view, vaccines should be mandatory for everyone. Period. Full stop.

Well then why don't you come and try to put one in my arm, motherfucker?

Forum List

Back