NYT: Trump avoided paying taxes in a dubious way; IRS could find it improper

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donald-trump-tax.html

Donald J. Trump avoided reporting hundreds of millions in taxable income with a maneuver so legally dubious that his lawyers said an I.R.S. audit would most likely find it improper.

Tax experts who reviewed documents for The Times said Mr. Trump trampled a core tax policy tenet by receiving tax benefits for losing vast amounts of other people’s money.

Wow what a scam artist and thief.

bottom-of-barrel.jpg

Donald J. Trump avoided reporting hundreds of millions in taxable income with a maneuver so legally dubious that his lawyers said an I.R.S. audit would most likely find it improper.

Tax experts who reviewed documents for The Times said Mr. Trump trampled a core tax policy tenet by receiving tax benefits for losing vast amounts of other people’s money.

Bed wetter

Yep, I was just reading about that. Also, Trump has reportedly deleted thousands of emails - in violation of court orders.

Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders. These tactics—exposed by a Newsweek review of thousands of pages of court filings, judicial orders and affidavits from an array of court cases—have enraged judges, prosecutors, opposing lawyers and the many ordinary citizens entangled in litigation with Trump. In each instance, Trump and entities he controlled also erected numerous hurdles that made lawsuits drag on for years, forcing courtroom opponents to spend huge sums of money in legal fees as they struggled—sometimes in vain—to obtain records.

Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

Fucking loser

Yep, I was just reading about that. Also, Trump has reportedly deleted thousands of emails - in violation of court orders.

Washington Redskin, No one gives a shit… lol

Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders. These tactics—exposed by a Newsweek review of thousands of pages of court filings, judicial orders and affidavits from an array of court cases—have enraged judges, prosecutors, opposing lawyers and the many ordinary citizens entangled in litigation with Trump. In each instance, Trump and entities he controlled also erected numerous hurdles that made lawsuits drag on for years, forcing courtroom opponents to spend huge sums of money in legal fees as they struggled—sometimes in vain—to obtain records.

was it wrong for Trump to delete emails?

You mean in defiance of court orders? What do you think...

You mean in defiance of court orders? What do you think...
what do you think???

Dear Matthew if Trump wrongfully owes back taxes he shouldn't have written off,
HE CAN FIX THAT.

But can Hillary fix the things she is accused of doing and lying about.
Which one harms national security and integrity of govt and officials.

Trump's tax violations can still be corrected, and lots of people have experienced this and resolved it.
If you fight against the IRS and refuse to pay, then you might get in trouble.
If you agree to pay to fix it, the IRS tends to work with you because they'd rather have the money than you refuse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back