NYT’ s Russia helping Trump story DEBUNKED by Intel.

Lol, they are going back to Russian collusion again.

LOL!!!

Wow

Just how stupid and pathetic are democrat voters? Is there one, even one, that has any sort of ability to think for themselves?

Just one? I have never met one.

Looks like Schifferbrain’s leaked more lies to the NYTs after the briefing, and the NYTs dutifully ran with them.Turns out to be Fake News.

NYTimes: Winner In Unintentional Humor
Why then did Trump fire the top intelligence officer? Seems to me the AH fires anyone who disagrees with him
He did not fire him, and this move has been in the works for weeks.

Acting DNI Chief Threatened to Quit if Forced to 'Stonewall ...
upload_2020-2-21_15-29-49.pngwww.thedailybeast.com › joseph-maguire-acting-dni-chief-threatened...

upload_2020-2-21_15-29-49.png

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire threatened to resign if the White ... It is reportedly unclear whether Maguire's threat to resign forced the White ... News of consideration for Collins comes just after Trump named another ...

Joseph Maguire, Acting D.N.I., Holds His Ground - The New ...
upload_2020-2-21_15-29-49.pngwww.nytimes.com › 2019/09/26 › politics › joseph-maguire-intelligence

Sep 26, 2019 - Mr. Maguire became the acting director of national intelligence last month. ... and other Trump administration officials who deemed it off-limits. ... 'Totally Unprecedented': Key Moments From the Acting Intelligence Chief's Testimony ... also forced out Mr. Coats' deputy, Sue Gordon, turned to Mr. Maguire to ...

Trump angry after House briefed on 2020 Russia election ...
upload_2020-2-21_15-29-49.pngwww.nbcnews.com › politics › national-security › trump-anger-cost-j...

3 hours ago - Trump dumped acting DNI Maguire over a congressional briefing about ... news broke about Maguire being forced out over the Russia briefing. ... The top lieutenant at the ODNI, CIA officer Andrew Hallman, is also ... caused a lot of consternation in the intelligence community," another former official said.

It's going to take at the least, 4 more years to purge the seditious influences from our intelligence agencies.

Vote Trump, 2020!

Could they not come up with anything more original for losing the 2020 election?

All you republican supporters must know you're supporting a dung heap of corruption in a Trump WH

They actually think there was collusion still and they think there is collusion again.

LOL!!!!

All you republican supporters must know you're supporting a dung heap of corruption in a Trump WH

Are you even old enough to vote?
You post like an undereducated teenager.
I'm old enough to know the stink over America is coming from the Republican WH And idiots that can't see the cesspool trump is making of the republican party are part of the problem

I'm old enough to know the stink over America is coming from the Republican WH And idiots that can't see the cesspool trump is making of the republican party are part of the problem
Your stupidity is gonna make me pee.

Last edited:

Gotcha' boyo, didn't I? :banana2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back